Chapter 1

I am writing this book for fun. I just got bored and started writing. It is going to be a short story till I get " the real deal" stories are up. ^.^ Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in high school. I am 16 and the most popular girl in school. I am dating the hottest guy in school. I am rich and have everything I want, a brand new car, perfect parents, and hundreds of friends...... I wish.

I am in high school. I am 16, my name is Sophie but I'm not the most popular girl in school, I am actually the exact opposite of that. I don't have a boyfriend. I'm not rich, not even close. I have the things I need to live not everything I want. I don't have perfect parents or hundreds of friends, I only have like two friends, but the only thing I really need is my sketch book.

School has just ended for the day. No more of me being bullied.... At school anyway. I get bullied because people think I'm emo, and the only reason I have so many cuts and bruises is because of my step dad. When he comes home drunk and mad he will beat me and my mom. My mom is the only one I trust, and my two best friends. If only people knew what I go through would they still call me emo?

My real dad lives in England. I haven't seen or heard from him in years because of my step dad, but one day I will see him again, I just know it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was in the front yard of my house I could already hear yelling. 'What are they arguing about this time' I thought. When I walked in the door it was worse than just yelling, my step dad was beating my mom. At first I froze where I was. I stood there surprised. Then it all sank in. I dropped my bag and ran to help my mom. I jumped on my step dad's back," Leave her alone!" I yelled at him punching his back as hard as I could. He threw me off his back and I hit the coffee table, it broke. I jumped back up looked around me really quick to see if I could find something to stab him with. Then I remembered that I had a pocket knife in my pocket, just in case anything happened. I pulled it out, open it and stabbed him in the arm.  

"Ow!!" He screamed then stop hitting my mom and turned to me and pulled out the pocket knife in his arm. I looked at my mom real quick and she looked pretty beat up, but still alive. I turned my attention back to my step dad who was staring at me, with the pocket knife in his hand and a creepy smile on his face.  

"No one is here to save you now you little b*tch!"

Was the last thing he said to me before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that is all I have for now. Comment, Vote, and Fan me! It would mean the world! Thanks! ^.^

                        ~Mrs. Tomlinson Way <3