Controlling the Creations

From now on i think ill try to update on weekends or something after football games because it will be the only free time i have now.

(Nikki's point of view)
Creating a copy of Jason was the best idea i could have had. He makes me feel better when I do something wrong and he is very gentleman-like.
This morning he woke me up and showed me a coat he made me. It was like Jason's but more fur lining the collar with light blue highlights here and there.
"Thank you, Jason." I had gotten used to calling my creation the real thing and it didn't bother him one bit.
The creation bowed and smiled. "Anything for my beautiful flower," he said.
After that, we went downstairs and Slender gathered the pastas for a discussion.
The pastas gathered in the living room and the discussion began. "Why are we here Slendy? I have people to kill you know."

Silence, Jeffery. We are all here because we are going to help Nikki learn to control her creations. She only has one alive right now and she has proven that she can keep that one under control.

Ben spoke up,"Well what if the creations are tied to her emotions? Jason's forms were tied to his emotions, so i think Nikki's creations react and or act differently in response to Nikki's emotions."
I agreed with Ben. Jason's clone was being a gentlemen because i created him while i was sad. The creation reacted by becoming a caring person.

We discussed this situation for hours on end until we all came to the conclusion everyone agreed on: every day i would train with a creepypasta and a copy of them.

Today I would train with Slender, tomorrow would be with Toby, then the rest of the proxies and so on.
Slender walks me outside and hands me my sketchbook while the Jason creation sits on the stairs and watches.
Now draw a copy of me child and we will practice how to control him.
I did as he asked and the Slender clone came to life. I drew a smiley face on him so i could tell the difference between them.
The slender clone knelt down to me and gave me a flower. "For you," he said.
I smiled at him and slender nodded his approval. You gave him the mindset of splendor? "Yes and no. I gave him part of the mindset of splendor and part of the mindset of Dr. Smiley."
Jasen(name for Jason clone now) smiled at me and continued to watch. That is enough for today i believe. You have convinced me of your control of a slender.
I smiled and returned the copy of slender to the sketchbook.
Jasen came to me and walked me inside. "May i be of assistance to you my flower?" He smiled and took me to Jason's old workshop in the attic.
Inside the workshop were unfinished toys and half-sewn clothes. "You took over Jason's work in here?" Jasen nodded and showed me a beautiful ballgown he was working on. It was a sky blue dress with a shorter skirt in the front that lengthens to the heels at the back. The top has white embroidery on it and a white sash around the waist with a rose on it.
"It's beautiful, Jasen." I said to him with tears filling my vision. He smiled and allowed me to try it on. It was a perfect fit and Jasen smiled as i turned to face him. "All that is missing is the halo and you'll be an angel." He walks to me holding a flower. "May I," he asks.
I nod to Jasen and he clips the flower in my hair. "You are an angel now my flower. Go show the others your true beauty."
I smiled at Jasen before walking down the stairs and seeing the others lining the hall before me. They all smiled at me and gestured for me to continue. As i walked by, they watched me pass and followed behind me. Sally was at the end of the hall at the stairs. "You look beautiful miss Nikki." I smiled and all of us walked down the stairs to a surprise party below.