Help Author-chan

Author-chan needs help reader-chans. I want to keep all of my fanfics going, especially this one, but I'm running low on imagination fuel and need some help from reader-chan. I love how this fanfic turned out, it being my second fanfic to be written on wattpad since I started publishing.

I want to try and not rush this story or my others because then I would end up losing interest and stop writing. I don't want to do that to you people. I want to be able to supply readers with awesome fanfics that they will come back to one day and read again. That is one of my goals as a writer and I need help from you guys to make that happen.

I've been reading a lot of fanfics to try and inspire myself. It more or less has done so but I don't want to steal other author-chan's ideas. That is somewhat mean. If any of my fanfics seem to do that, I'm sorry if they do.

Anyway, I need ideas for all of my fanfics, including a soon-to-be-starting Puppeteer x reader/oc. I have the cover and all that, but I haven't found that much info so I'll publish a intro and all that on there and I want you guys to help me write it. I'm also thinking of doing a eyeless Jack x reader so any ideas for any of my famfics would be appreciated a lot.

Thank you reader-chans :)