Chapter 16

Dipper POV

I slowly open my eyes. I was laying on the ground in a meadow. My head was pounding and i never felt so weak before in my life. I then heard a whimper. I turn my head and I could see Mabel. "Mabel?" I mumble. Then I notice that there was an arrow in her stomach. "Mabel!" I cried out. Then I sat up more and crawled over to Mabel. I didn't care how much my head hurt or how much my ankle throbs, I'm going to Mabel. "Mabel!" I mumble, "Mabel....everything will be alright." Then I cradle Mabel in my arms. I know that you shouldn't take out the weapon when it is inside someone. That will kill them faster. Other than that.....there was nothing that I could do.

"D-ipper?" Mabel mumbles.

"Shshh...don't...don't talk." I reply as tears feel down my face,  "Everything will be alright, Mabel...I'll...I'll get help." I looked around and nobody was in site. I don't even know how I got out here or where here is.  Everything is so fuzzy. "Help! Someone please help!" I called out. "Dipper" Mabel said weakly. I face her, "Don't worry Mabel. just hang on...don't...don't leave me." I then raise me voice again, "Help! Someone please!" I called out again. I figure it was useless since we are in the middle of nowhere.

"Dipper" Mabel said weakly again, "It's...it's cold."

I cried harder, "Mabel don't say that...you are going to be alright...everything will be alright...just hang on...don't leave me."

"Dipper...mind...you.....trap in mind...your mind...Bill....Bipper." Mable Mumble.

"What?"

"Dipper..."

"Yes?"

"I-I love you."

I cry even harder, "I love you too.... Just don't leave me. You can't leave me....Mabel I can't live without you...you are my sister...my twin sister that is crazy and fun and just amazing. I can't lose you...you can't leave me...please."

"D-i-pper" Then to my horror I watch as Mabel's pupils dilate and her body go limp.

"Mabel! MABEL! Please don't leave me....Come back!" I bawl, "Come back." But Mabel was already gone. "Mabel....oh Mabel." Then with shaky hands I close her eyes. She was gone...my sister...my Mabel...was gone. I place me head to her head. Then I kiss her on the forehead. "I love you."

Then suddenly my ears ring again but my head just stop pounding and I felt very light headed. "Oh poor Pine Tree. Look what we got here. A boy you lost his sister and doesn't know how it happen. No memory of anything. It's a shame."  "Bill." I mumble, "Get...Get lost."

"Ha! I can't leave you....never....I'm a part of you, Pine Tree."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Did you hear Shooting Star's last message under her dying breath? It's the reason she is dead. It's the reason you can't remember anything."

"you...you killed Mabel?"

"No Pine Tree.....you did. With out you....she would still be alive."

I started to cry even more, "I killed her?" Then a very distance voice called out, "Dipper!" "Yes Pine Tree you did kill her...now, why don't you just relax and just go to sleep." Then suddenly my head started to pound and I felt very sleepy. "Dipper!" Then I felt myself losing my grip on Mabel and everything went black.