Chapter 24

Hey! This is the last chapter. :( Well thank you for reading this story. It means a lot to me. Thank you for the votes, comments and the reads.  You have been an amazing group of wonderful people. Please read my other works. (The next slide (I think that is what you call it), I will give a bit of details for my next work, The Lost Brother. That would be my 2nd story.) Thanks again. Let's end this!

Dipper POV

It's been a week since the world almost ended. We finally clean up the house and everything seems to be in order. Yes there were some deaths that happened that day...like Wendy, Pacifica, Soos, and much more but then Mabel came with the Stone of Good or Evil and brought everyone back! Apparently she is the brightest fairy queen the fairies had seen over a thousand years. Since Mabel is so powerful in lightless she could use the stone perfectly and not kill herself. She healed my ankle and Grunkle Ford's arm. Good because I would be stuck on the couch with a brace or something like that for who knows how long. Bill really tore up my ankle.

Well everything is back to normal...well as normal it could get. I got back home doing my own things, Grunkle Ford doing his research, Grunkle Stan running the Mystery Shack, and Mabel run a kingdom and visits very frequently. I heard that the fairy kingdom is already ten times better. Plus they aren't going to hunt me down any more! Yay! They still say the last queen was a stubborn queen and only cared for herself, even though she said she care for her kind it wasn't true. Well since she stop the world from ending they are saying bettering things about her now. They really like Mabel. I'm glad that she is happy.

The great new...mainly for Grunkle Stan...since our parents die, we got all their money...and it was a lot  of money. I've never seen so much money. It was funny to see how wide Grunkle Stan's eyes got and how low his jaw drop. Well Grunkle Stan filled out the paper and now he has full custody of me and Mabel. And...I agree that I will wear the demon clothes for Halloween or Summerween. Mabel could be very persuasive.

Well the Demons are gone and were put back into their prison. Even Bill Cipher...well until someone summons him again...boy what a mess would that be. Oh Well, we will cross that path when we get there. Well there is the new and improve Mystery Twins...now with wings and light magic...so I don't think Bill will have a chance. Well we will cross that path when we get there. Until then...I am just going to live my life.

The End