chapter 1

*Yn P.O.V

Get up yn for u can go to school yn mom said.okay im up.Sorry im being rude im yn jones johnson i am mixed with indian white and black.i have a tounge ring and i have light brown eyes long black hair i have a medium size booty and good size titties . i am 5'4 yea im short but anyways i am 17old years old and i am single im still looking for the wright one. im a quite girl but i can be loud when i want to and if u get on my bad side thats not good. but anyways i have a bestfriend named kaiona she is a funny ghetto bestfriend to me and we been since grade 1 so yea and i live with my mom she is a good but i have no dad i have never meat him and i dont want to.i go to george town highschool.i am in 11th grade and straight A's.im wairing (in MM)i got down stairs and saw my mom was gone probably at work so i grab a banana and start walking to school since its only up the street.

*Kaiona P.O.V

Hey im yn bestfriend.kaiona lamier jones. we go way back but im 5'4 big titties and a nice size butt i have long curly hair.im mixed with white and black.17years old.im nice but when you get on my bad size its a whole nother story but im a real chill and funny chick to hand out with.single.i have my sister only cause our pearents died in a plain crash.im wearing(in mm)i finish geeting drees and walked to my sisters. Her named is Amari she 6 she go to gerorge town elementary school..i went to her room to get her drees(in MM).then went down staris grabed our bags and drove her to school.

*Dice P.O.V

Wassup!Im Nate(Dice.it mean i get drunk and high)calvin pain.im 6'4 and im a dope boy.i get hoes and i sell drugs .but i have only myself my parents died when i was four. im about to start school at george town highschool. and im mixed with Italian and black with a curly fade.i have brown eyes.and a diamond earring in my left ear.caramel skin. my right hand man jordan(shooter)we knew eachother from day one.18years old..single.am about to hit the trap then go to school.i wore (in MM

*shooterP.O.V

Wassup im jordan(shooter it mean i shoot between the eyes)chopper powell.im nate right hand man.i have a low fade brown eyed caramel skin and diamong earring in right ear.18 years old.im a dope boy and i have only my brother named troy her 6 he go to george town elementary school.pre-k.i told him to get drees for he can go to school.when he was done.he came down staires grabed his bays and we left.IM about to meet nate at the trap and then go to school.wat i wore (inMM)