chapter 1part2

*Yn P.O.V

I arrived at school(inMM)but i wated outside for kaiona to come so i got on insta and start to scroll down the time line.

*Kaiona P.O.V

While i was getting mari(amari)out the seatbelt i saw this car that i never saw befor it was a(inMM)then it stopped behing mine i didnt see the person cause the windows was tented.intell the person stepped out.i almost died he was so finegod bleesed him he was looking fly and all then he opened the back door to this little boy with a curly afrow he was cute just like the boy but i just stopped stairing cause he walked away.when i got her inside i said bye then i bumped into some one.watch where tf u going.i said.damn shawty wats your name.he said o my god his voice on fleek.o sorry im kaiona.i said.well im jaden.he said smirking.o well bye i got to get to school.i said.he stopped me.wats your number.he said.i just mate u.i said.so.he said.if i see u agin then yes.i said he smirked.and walk away then i walked away headed to school.

*shooter(jaden)

Damn shawty was fine i have to hit that.but anyway i pulled up to the trap andvi see shooter pull up at the same time.when i got out he got out then we dapoed eachother up then walked in the trap to people rapping weed up and booty naked hoes walking around.me and nate walked to his office to check on suffe.2 minutes later.we got back in the car to go to school.

*ynP.O.V

As i was on my timeline. Then heared a car then i looked up and it was kaiona looking all cute and stuff.hey bitchhhh.i said.hey booo.she said.girl i just ran into this boy at the school girl he was fine as hell girl.i giggles.u to funny.then we see these to cars pull up and everybody looked that way then two fine boys jumped out the car and...

To be continue....