Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We walked hand and hand back to his apartment. I wanted to watch a movie to clear my head. So we watched shots fired. It's an action movie. We sat there for a while in silence me curled on his chest with a blanket and his arm wrapped around my shoulders. Then I looked up and he smiled at me a good smile like one in the memories. I laughed a bit too loud . And I fell off the couch with Jase laughing so hard he nearly choked. And then we went silent, a cold hard silence.

  "Was this what it was like," I said
  " I wouldn't know, eventually it will be back to normal okay," he rubbed my hair and walked to his small kitchen and grabbed a snack. I took a couple of goldfish and sat on the couch.

   " we have to go to work in a hour," I said plainly.
   "Why can't I stay here with you," he said. I chuckled and said," I wish."

The hour passed quickly as I could and we got ready to go guard the fences. Our city is called St. Louis, the city is a large platform placed on millions of big steel poles. Attached to the steel polls is a 200 foot tall clear steel fence, the clear steel is a new development by scientists, I assume. From what I have taken from my memories the steel fence is to keep out the people from earth, and also the demented. You can't see down from the fence all you can see is clouds. And in the distance I saw a person climbing a clear staircase. How has nobody noticed that, their face was cracked and Peeling and their once white shirt was stained with blood. But he looked like a demented, from earth. The guards sounded the alarms, then everything went cold and I felt like the world wasn't real.

Sorry it's a shirt chapter I've been busy but enjoy !