Stuck Together

Thanks for now over 200 views! :)
----------------------------

Wendy opened the door to her room and Juvia was on the ground, leaning against the bedframe.

"Why didn't you put her on the bed?" Romeo asked while dragging Gray next to Juvia.

"They might mess up my bed," Wendy said as she shrugged.

"Okay, I have the string and we should start now before they wake up." Romeo said as he dropped Gray and held up the string.

Wendy then set up Gray and Juvia next to each other perfectly. She put their hands together and Juvia instantly squeezed his hand.

"Woah, that was quick..." Wendy said as she backed away. "Let's put the string on now."

She pushed Romeo in front of her and towards Juvia and Gray.

"Okay, okay. No need to push me, I'm gonna do the string now," Romeo said as he wrapped the string around their wrists.

"Here, let me help!"

Wendy then then started to wrap the string around their wrists along with Romeo.

When they were almost done wrapping the string, their hands touched for a brief second before Wendy immediately pulled back her hands. She then covered her face with her hands to prevent Romeo from seeing her blush. Romeo just tilted his head in confusion, but in reality, he was also kinda freaking out, just trying not to show it.

He suddenly stopped wrapping the string and asked, "are you alright Wendy?"

"Yep, just fine. Absolutely, positively fine," she muttered through her hands.

"W-well okay then..." He stuttered as he continued to wrap the string. "It's done."

The string disappeared seconds after he was done.

"Now all we have to do is wait for them to wake up," Romeo said as he turned back to Wendy.

She took her hands off of her face once she knew her blush had vanished. She noticed that he was already done and that the string had disappeared.

"Hey, wanna watch TV?" She asked as she sat down on her bed.

"Sure," he said as he sat down next to her.

They watched a random show and halfway through it, Romeo yawned and rested his head on Wendy's shoulder. Just like as he thought, she tensed up at first, but then calmed down.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night," he said as he closed his eyes.

"Me either," she yawned and put her head on his.

They were about to fall asleep, but loud screams didn't alow them to do so.

"Where the hell are we?! And Juvia, let go!" Gray yelled as he stood up along with Juvia.

"But Juvia can't! And Juvia doesn't want to anyways!"

"What's going on here?!" Gray and Juvia yelled frantically.

"W-well, you guys are now stuck until-" Wendy was cut off by Gray.

"STUCK?! You guys are getting it now!" Gray yelled, getting ready to go after Romeo and Wendy.

Romeo and Wendy dashed out of her room and ran off to where the guild was. Gray was now running after them, but was severely behind because he was dragging Juvia.