Violet P.O.V

I stared down at the sleeping angel lying peacefully on my chest, I could still see the remains of dried up tears on his face. I finally felt normal... Well as normal as a dead girl could feel I smiled as I brushed the blonde messy curls off his rosy forehead, I just stared intently I missed being with Tate the sensation that would build up in my stomach when I could smell his aftershave or when he would grab my neck and the taste of his kisses so sweet, and forceful at the same time.

How I longed for his kisses while we were apart, I knew that the situation wouldn't resolve itself and I cannot ever really  forgive Tate for what he had done, but I'm beginning to live with it. Because Tate will try for all eternity to make up for what he had done.

Violet? Violet? Violet?....
Tate was calling out for me in his sleep almost screaming like a lost boy, his whole world was devoted to me, I could see that he needed me I didn't want to put him through any more pain.

Shh.. Tate I'm here it's okay!
Tate lifted up his head, placing wet kisses along My jaw line. I was flustered it was one of the things I loved about being with him. he was so careful to make sure every part of me was loved and attended to.

I drew in a sharp breath as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I stayed wrapped in his arms, his lips leaving kisses to my cheek every now and then.
I can't lose you. I love you, Violet. My entirety frozen to the spot. He was lost and alone as he searched for some kind of response. my eyes getting a glimpse of my broken man.

You love me?

I bravely caught hold of his chin, angling it to my face. Small tears stung his eyes as he desperately looked to me. His arm loosened round my body. His head rested near my shoulder.

Yes he breathed I love you.

I hesitantly placed my hand on the back of Tates head, soothingly stroking his blonde curls as he clung to me. Our breathing seemed to slow down as I showed Tate some comfort. One of his arms moved round to my front. His moist lips softly trailed kisses over my bare shoulder, desperately attempting to lift away the fear that he knew I felt.

I'm sorry for what I did. He mumbled quietly against my skin.  My arms were released down to my sides, but I wasn't free for long. Tate's body pressing into mine,  trapping me.

Let me show you, he begged. I gave him a confused look before he nodded in encouragement. I wanna show you how much I care and appreciate you. How much I love and adore you. How I will never hurt you again, or keep anything from you ever. Let me show you how beautiful you are to me.

A small kiss was stolen from my lips before he pulled away. He sweetly rubbed his nose against mine and then pulled away again; obviously not wanting to push his luck. Tate lingering as my hand reached up to grasp the nape of his neck.

Yes I breathed and he sighed in relief.

Do you love me Violet
A large lump constructed within my throat. My palms becoming sweaty and my stomach began to erupt with nervous butterflies. He gazed at me nervously, awating my response.

Yes I do,
An innocent kiss was exchanged between us. Pulling apart, still our lips continued to brush. Our foreheads pressed together as I carefully felt down his stomach. My hands
Trembled as I fiddled with the bottom of his top.
We don't have to do this he gushed.

I want to, show me... Show me who you are Tate.

I yank the shirt hem out of his pants. His throat releasing a groan. I unbutton his shirt, each button at a time. My fingers fumbling nervously as he watched me closely.   Tell me what you love about me
I looked up at him for a few more seconds...

To be continued
Next chapter will be full of smut so only for mature readers. Leave comments, votes and likes let me know if you like it and want the next chapter