Tate P.O.V

The sun rose bright in the sky on the early october morning, I sat on the wall just outside of the tall, dark and daunting building I have learnt to call home. breathing in the cool freshair I sighed, memories came flooding back in to my head, thinking all about the times me and Violet had spent together. Remembering the first time I saw Violet her long blonde flowing hair cut to shape her delicate, pale face. I remembered our first date, I had painted a black rose for her, I remembered how much she loved it, her face lit up like a christmas tree.

Those perfect memories faded away. I missed her so much i needed her, to feel her touch I longed to kiss her and have her back in my arms. I knew after what i did there was no possibility of this ever happening, unless violet forgave me which was a long shot but I hold on to that hope, its the only thing I have left.

Just then violet walked out of the large Victorian house, she was looking for something her perfect blue eyes searching, but what for?. I threw myself off the wall hoping not to be seen just peeping round the corner making sure she hadn't spotted me it was a silly thing to do but I was in shock.
Violet looked worried as she stared longingly into the distance she huffed like a child and slowly draped herself back into the house, I couldn't help but wonder what she was up to, so I followed her and thought id investigate.

Following her in quietly hiding behind the large oak piller by the entrace, violet dragging her feet up the stairs she was disappointed I needed to know more. Starting to climb the stairs once I heard  violets door slam shut, standing outside listening in i could only hear the faint sound of smells like teen spirit playing full volume in her headphones. I couldn't stand there for eternity so I had to risk it even if it meant replaying the same moment over and over again I don't think I could stand being told to go away again but this could be my only shot.

I turned the brass handle on the door until it clicked my head peering round the door i could see violet she had her back to me standing by the mirror she was changing, her petite frame  in such a large empty room, violets curves were in all the right places she was standing there in her bra and pants they hugged her perfectly. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, her pale slim body, pierced belly button and long blonde hair resting perfectly on her breasts. I couldn't resist I walked in quietly putting my hands gently on her curved waist moving her long blonde hair to one side and started to kiss her cold sweet neck slowly up and down.

Tate, violet whispered, I looked up and saw our reflection in the mirror, tears filled my eyes as violet pushed me away  oh not again I can't handle being apart. grabbing her shirt off the floor and resting herself on the bed. You shouldn't be here.

Tate? No words came out just a sniff I was still staring at the empty space in front of me by the mirror, my hands dropped i turned walking out of the large dark room but before i could leave violet grabbed my hand and pulled me in to her chest don't leave me again.

I hope you guys like the second chapter its a bit short but just want your opinion because I haven't written in ages I'm so sorry I just forgot but I hope you enjoy. Like vote and comment.