The Last Time

Hey guys! 2 parts in one day? Say whaaaaaaaat? Yup, well i'm feeling generous. So read, vote and enjoyy :)

-JOSH'S POV-

Damn. That was dumb, i couldn't expect her to accept it. Damn. I curse to myself as i walk out the doors, just one more time, then i'll stop. For Cassie- Erm.. Cassidy. When i arrive at my house I slip in the door, leaving it unlocked. I run upstairs. In my closet I pull it out. The box that contains it all, I slip out the powder and roll it, after lighting it I feel the high. I inhale and exhale. I roll another and another. After a while I loose track of everything. And eventually, black out. For some reason my brain shuts down and I just lay there.

-CASSIDY'S POV-

Crap. I don't want to be here. I realize this as I reach Josh's house. I open the door.  

"Josh?" I call out. No answer, great he's probably pissed. I turn around to leave when I hear a groan, it's faint but I just barley pick it up. "Ramsay?" I call out again. "Look! I'm sorry!"  

"UGHHH" 

"Where are you Josh?"  

"Ughhhhhh"  

I turn and run up the stairs. I run as fast as I can not even bothering to kick off my boots at the door like usual, I run full fledge. The Ramsay house has more stairs than any other house in the city. It's also the tallest. I don't care though, I loose my breath by the time I reach the top. I allow my hands to drop to my knees as I pant, I wipe the sweat off on my jeans. And run to Josh's bedroom door. 

"Josh?" I whisper 

"Cass...." He drones 

"Josh I'm here"  

"Don't come in..."  

"Josh, are you ok?"  

"Yeah... I'm fine, don't come in okay?" He drawls through the door. 

This doesn't sound right though. He's not full of energy. He doesn't come to the door either.  

"Ramsay don't be a moron, I'm coming in"  

"Don't.."  

"Look I'm sorry about the other day, but re-" 

"It's okay Cassidy. But seri-" I cut him off by opening the door. I almost fall backwards down the stairs when I see josh. His brown shaggy hair hangs loosely in front of his sparkling blue eyes which are now more of a grey with heavy black bags under them. There's powder all over the bed and paper. A lighter.  

No.  

"Josh, what-?" 

"Cassie..."  

I run across the room to Josh, I knock over a box that spills more powder on the ground along with some paper. I use all my strength to prop josh up on some pillows. 

"Josh what the hell?"  

"I'm fine Cass.. Go home, ill call later" 

"Like hell you will."  

"I will, I promise" 

"Joshua Ramsay, I've known you since you were six years old. You're not... Fine"  

"I am."  

"Where's my phone?" I ask patting my pockets. Knowing I don't have much time.  

"You don't need it."  

"YES I do."  

"Where's you-" I pause at the sight of his phone, it's covered in red liquid. Blood. I look at Josh's arms and realize their soaked in blood. "WHAT THE-"