un

[unedited]

i could not resist the urge to update ok goodbye.

-

chad rolls over to calum, shaking him rapidly.

"babe... babe.... babe!" he yells

calum quickly opens his eyes, "what time is it?!"

"seven. you told me to wake you early in case you fell asleep--"

"shit! my flight's at seven forty-five." he mutters, scrambling out of bed and searching for his clothes.

"flight? school starts back in two days, i think vacation season is over." chad chuckles, clearly oblivious to the whole calum moving to france situation.

calum winces at his words and turns to face him.

"chad... baby. there's um something i have to tell you and p-please don't be upset. this is hard enough as is."

chad raises an eyebrow, signaling for him to continue.

calum takes a deep breath and tells chad about how his parents sprung the surprise of him moving to france at the last minute.

"f-france...? cal, that's really fucking far from new york."

"i know." calum whispers, taking chad's hand in his. "we can make it work, right chad? we'll make it work?" he looks at the older boy with pleading eyes.

"w... we can try." chad answers, kissing his lover's lips softly. "now c'mon, i have to get you home before your dad bites off my head."

calum giggles and nods before pulling on his black skirt and white crop top from yesterday.

"no underwear, babe?"

"i'll leave those for you."

::

chad pulls up at calum's house and lets him get out of the car. he watches as he enters the house before pulling off, knowing if he stays, that calum's father will punch him straight in the jaw.

calum walks inside and is greeting with his father yelling.

"where the hell have you been?!"

"your flight is in thirty minutes!"

the tiny boy rolls his eyes before walking upstairs and showering.

once he's out the shower, he quickly applies his makeup and throws on a pair of blue jeans with a grey hoodie and his classic converse. he puts the makeup he just finished using into his carry on bag. as well as his phone, phone charger, and portable charger. he grabs the both of his bags and walks downstairs.

"m'ready!"

david grabs his keys and mumbles to himself, "you're lucky we live so goddamn close to the airport."

calum rushes into the car and is surprised to see his mother and his sister in the car waiting for him.

"why're you so late, bud? chad give you a good farewell fuck?" mali snickers and playfully pushes her brother.

calum laughs and is about to respond until he catches glimpse of his parents, who are glaring at their children.

"mali-koa, language!" joy snaps before turning around to the front of the car.

calum's father starts the car and begins driving to the airport and calum just looks out the window, staring at the life he's about to leave behind.