Ziva's Missing

The Masaad had made their meaning clear. Give up the last David children of die.
Gibbs had Ziva and Nikki constantly under guard in case any Masaad tried anything to harm them.
Ziva brought Nikki into NCIS everyday with her and she was watched by on of the older and more experienced agents.
Ziva and Gibbs were in need of a long chat.
"You need to go into protective custody Ziva for the safety of you and Nikki" Gibbs said starting to get angry.
"I Cannot simply sit aside Gibbs. You wouldn't either it is not in our natures. Let me do my job let me help" Ziva said her own anger only being used to cover the ever present fear she resented.
" Go home Ziva. Leave Nikki here for a while and think about who you would be protecting should you go into protective custody" Gibbs said his voice softer now understanding the turmoil her mind was in.

Ziva stood and walked out of the room straight past her own desk only pausing to grab her gear
" hey Probi where are you going" Tony yelled after her
"Not now Dinozzo" Ziva yelled back getting in the elevator and leaving.
" McGee she called me Dinozzo. She never calls me Dinozzo" Tony said looking at the other agent. In thy ment they knew something was not right with Ziva.

She couldn't believe Gibbs was asking her to stand aside. Her anger was bubbling but deep down she knew he was trying to protect both her and Nikki.
She walked down the street allowing the cool air to clear her mind.
She heard a car's engine roar louder than anything that normally drive down this particular street.
Ziva spun as a loud bang echoed trough the street.
Ziva cried out as she felt the bullet tear through her shoulder.
The cart hat had reved it's engine stopped
Right beside her as she tried to push aside the pain and stand.
Rough hands grabbed her causing another wave of pain to crash through her shoulder.
"We warned you Ziva" a male voice said        as she felt a sharp blow ignore head and her world dimmed to black.
___________________________
Hey guys would really love some feed back and comments thanks for reading.