Fallen star

Nightwings POV

I lay in bed. Silent. My room was dark. I lay above the blanket my arms folded behind my head. I stared at the ceiling. Deep in thought. My mask still on. Thinking. Thinking about her. How she haunts my dreams every night. The way her legs dangled from the roof when we used to sit up there together. Back when I was robin. The way her smile could light up a whole room. The way her beautiful long hair would dance in the wind. The way her eyes would light up, the way she would smile and hug me tightly when I would come back from a long trip away with the bat. I never did it. I never got the chance. Oh who the hell am I trying to fool. I had millions of chances. The hundreds of times we sat on the roof, that time in Tokyo, even the times we spent watching a movie when the other Titans were out. I should have told her. But I didn't. Why.why didn't I tell her. I lay thinking of the millions of ways I could have saved her. Why didn't I save her. It's my fault. If she dies it will be my fault. If she dies I will kill him then I will kill myself. My eyes filled with tears. Tears I refused to let fall. I heard a quiet knock at my door.
GO AWAY!!! I yelled I then heard quite whispers at the other side of my door.
I told you he would say that I heard a certain little green boy say. I pulled myself out of bed and walked over to the door and slid it open revealing a mumbling beast boy and cyborg.
What. I said
Dude it's star your gonna wanna see this. Cyborg said looking worried.
Star? I asked
Yeah she's been calling for you for over an hour beast boy said
What that's impossible!!! I said as I began running down the hall and into the infirmary room. (No clue what it's called). There stood raven and starfires still body lay on the bed.
Is she awake? I asked raven trying to hide the fear in my voice.
She's still in the coma. How she managed to say your name I will never know. It's impossible. But..... She paused and lifted the blanket off of starfires legs and I saw large scars dragging all the way from her ankles to her thighs. I stared in horror. I couldn't breath.
How did she......I didn't have the strength to finish my sentence. No one knew I liked star only me.
I don't know raven replayed calmly and then she fixed stars blanket then left. I sat next to her. I took her hand in mine gently kissing it. I began to cry.as I took my mask off the light burned my eyes slightly it had been so long since I last took it off.
I will make this all better star you'll be okay. I said to her as my voice began it shake. Then the room went silent again all I could hear was her heart beet on the monitor.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I then saw her eyes open just slightly.
NightWing she whispered slightly then her beautiful eyes close. The silence. Then the worst sound that I could ever hear. The heart monitor.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. The sound of my loves heart stoping. I began to panic. STAR, STAR, STARFIRE, STAR. I yelled and yelled she never woke up. I began shaking her violently. But still nothing. I clenched my fists in anger. I tried to hold back the tears. I looked down at her cold body. Her beautiful tanned skin pale. Her amazing auburn hair flat and lost its shine. Her bright smile gone. Her gorgeous green eyes, closed, never to be opened again. I cried.

A/N

Hey people of earth and beyond. I lost my old account. I was amycook1 but I'm back now I really hope you like this I know I know I'm a crap writer. You may Jude me help me improve please please please leave all you smexy comments and hit that beautiful like button and also please give my follower button some attention and hit it. Please tell me if you want me to update. Also I do not own teen titans