Chapter 8 - Take Me Home

*this is basically just a conversation b/w Liam and Emma I hope you guys can figure out who's saying who*

“So what are you studying?” liam asked as he took a turn. He looked so sexy as he drove.

“architecture.”

“Right. So what are you gonna do for the rest of the day?”

“I really dunno. I guess I’ll just watch TV”

“Oh. Okay. Sounds like fun. OH! Our interview is gonna air on TV today. Don’t forget that.”

“yeah I won’t” I laughed. We had nothing to talk about.

“you know its hard explaining to people how we both first met” I started. Liam laughed.

“yeah…I guess so”

“I mean Liam getting it on with me as soon as he saw me and everything ya know…” I giggled.

“but I didn’t mean to. You know that right” he asked me.

“yeah I do. It’s just that no one’s gonna believe that.” I tried explaining to him what I meant.

“maybe if we explained it properly they would” he snapped back at me.

“maybe. But who is gonna? I mean it’s possible that you….”

“IT’S POSSIBLE THAT I WOULD HAVE A GO AT YOU? ON STAGE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE? ARE YOU DRUNK?” he was screaming right now. So I screamed right back at him.

“I AM NOT SAYING YOU DID. I’M JUST SAYING PEOPLE HAVE TWISTED MINDS! OKAY SO CALM DOWN.”

“Yeah twisted minds like you. I should’ve have known you're just too young and stupid and dumb. AND WHAT ABOUT YOU GETTING STUCK TO MY ZIP? WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THAT?”

“THAT’S DIFFERENT I WOULDN’T DO SUCH A THING!”

“AND I WOULD? IT’S THE SAME GOD DAMN THING” he turned to look at me completely pissed off.

“eyes on the road.”

“Don’t tell me what I should do!”

“ahhhhh FUCK. STOP SCREAMING!”

“will you stop swearing for everything? Can you find yourself an appropriate vocabulary?”

“you’re not my dad. You don’t get to say anything! Just shut up and drive”

“Okay fine. Fine. It was nice knowing you Emma I think it’s best if you don’t text me and ask me to pick you up and drive you ‘round town”

“I DIDN’T SEND YOU THE TEXT!”

“right. Of course you didn’t”

“oh my  god! You don’t believe me you think I sent that to you!”

“I do believe you. I’m just saying there is a possibility….” I cut in

“you’re suppose to be the grown up here” I stated with an annoyed tone.

“you’re being far too immature.” I let out a loud sigh and looked out the window. And refused to speak further. The silence continued for about ten minutes with the radio buzzin’

“right.” I instructed Liam and he took the wrong turn.

“no, no. you were supposed to take a right! I dunno my way back home from here!” I didn’t know what was happening.

“I’m not gonna stop driving till you’re smiling again.” He replied bluntly. I automatically flashed a grin and even giggled a little.

“sorry. “ I apologised.

“no. I’m sorry babe I shouldn’t have flipped out at you.” He was so kind and calm and I was so immature we both knew it.

“let’s just blame the whole thing on my hormones. I’m 17 I can still do that right?” Liam laughed.

“yea I  guess so.”

I was five minutes away from home. That’s when Kiss You started playing on the radio. I was humming along to it. So Liam turned up the volume and started singing along.

Oh tell me tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on.

You can get get anything that you want, baby just shout it out shout it out, baby just shouted it out yeah!”

So I humbly harmonized with him.

and if you-oooh want me to-ooh

Let’s make a mo-ooh-ove yeah!

SO TELL ME GIRL IF EVERYTIME WE TOU-UH-UCH

YOU GET THIS KINDA RU-UH-USH

BABY SAY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

YEAH YEAH AND LEMME KISS YOU!”

And we began to boogie with the beats of the track. We couldn’t help but start laughing. This moment was perfect. We continued singing. After the second chorus Liam turned down the volume and stopped the car as we reached. I opened the door and got out. He pulled down the window and spoke

“Can we have dinner tonight? Together?” 

“uhh….i don’t think that’s a good idea…”

“Please. I’ll pick you up and I’ll even cook” he offered.

“ I’ll think about it.” I said unsure.

“text you in half an hour. Make up your mind till then. Bye babe.” I waved as I watched him drive away. What just happened? I texted Zoe.

Hi

SENT

1 NEW MESSAGE

heyyy! Where are you?

Home

SENT

1 NEW MESSAGE

cool. ‘sup?

I think Liam just asked me out.

SENT

1 NEW MESSAGE

I’ll be there in 5.