Pure

Princess Rapunzel was the only light in Queen Gothel's life, literally and figuratively.  She was always cheerful and loved by her family.  She had a melodious voice when she sang and her eyes sparkled with happiness. 
               She was the perfect princess.  She did all the chores, she was never late to her lessons, she wore the proper dresses, and never complained.  The only thing that was different about her was that she was always barefoot.  Her mother, afraid that people would take advantage of Rapunzel and her hair.  That one day she would fall in love. 
            So Princess Rapunzel was limited to the boundaries of the castle.  Gothel thought it wouldn't bother her little princess, but little did she know, that every night, little Rapunzel would look out her bedroom window, hair billowing in the wind, head rested on her arms, with a sad, wistful smile.  She would dream about how the ever changing ground would feel on her feet.   
            Like any other organism, she grew older.  When she looked out the window, she didn't just dream of the outside world.  She dreamt of finding true love from past seeing village marriages.  She dreamed of her pwn marriage, holding the hand of her lover, and looking into his eyes, a warm smile exchanged from one to another.
               As Rapunzel became the age of eighteen, her mother proclaimed her old enough to marry.  Gothel had gotten many letters from the wealthiest of her kingdom, asking for Rapunzel's hand in marriage.
                Meeting the suitors would begin soon.  Rapunzel thought about them with wonder as she sat on her bed, but suddenly, she heard a sharp knock on her window.  She opened it, and a brown haired, blue eyed boy tumbled into her room.