Hi and piercings.

I'm back!

Sorry for not updating this thing for almost literally two months.

And this is where I'm supposed to come up with some lame reason as to why I haven't been here... Aaaand since I don't have one I'm gonna be completely honest. I've been reeeeeeeeally lazy.

So back to the thing I was supposed to talk about. I pierced my ear! Again! Basically I now have two pair of holes in my ear! Except for the holes you use to hear... I might put up a picture later, if I remember. So yeah, didn't hurt more then normal and it seems like it won't get infected and stuffz.

I'm out on a walk and right now I'm at this kind of dock-thingy in a big pond near my house. The wood is filled with like hearts and names and stuffz. I really wanna write something like 'murder is the only answer' or 'You'll never escape' just to make people go like: wtf?

I'm kinda freezing... Am I the only one who prefers to go on walks in the evening to avoid the sun and people?

Also, that moment when you realize your brain is messed up and has always been.
I was just taking another casual walk last week when I remembered something. Since I started Wattpad to read creepy pasta I got like obsessed with gore and pain. I started enjoying reading and watching things about psychopaths, hearing people scream on videos, movies and television shows, the thought of fictional murder and hearing my friends tell me I'm creepy when talking about gore and stuff.
But I already knew this. What actually creeped me out was when I suddenly remembered the stories I made up before I went to sleep between the age of 5 and 8. They were all about people getting trapped, hurt and tormented. There was no gore since I didn't really know what that was at the time but still! I was just a freaking kid!

But people, please don't worry about me killing or hurting someone or myself. I have tons of phobias and farmers holding me back and I literally can't hurt a fly. I have no problem removing the head, skin and organs of a fish, but I have to ask someone else to kill it first.

So that's all I wanted to talk about this time.Please comment if you want me to write down one of the stories made up by my seven year old self here on Wattpad! (They're all I my head)

Bai and Silver out!