Fall Out Boy, Concert & New Cat Ears

Hola Screamers!

So yeah. If you read the title then you already know what I'm gonna talk about.

First of all I've been addicted to Fall Out Boy the last few days. I have liked them before too, but now I've just listened to more songs and they're just so awezom! I like the singers voice, the overall music, the melody, the lyrics and the music videos! They made a really cool 50 min video for their album "Save Rock and Roll" called "Young Blood Chronicles". You should really check it out. It's also kinda similar to the feeling of my stories. You should really check it out. The songs I recommend are The Phoenix, Mighty Fall, Alone Together, Fourth of July, Just One Yesterday, Miss Missing You, Young Volcanoes, Irresistible, Death Valley, Where Did The Party Go and Centuries. So... A lot. And I know a few days doesn't seem like a lot, but if I know myself this means that I'm gonna keep on listening on them for at least a year.

Second thing, I'm going on an Imagine Dragons concert on Wednesday! They are third place on my list of favorite bands/musicians after Fall Out Boy (of course) and Skillet so I'm really excited!

Third, I broke a pair of cat ears a week ago and now I have new ones! I would post a picture, but I don't want my friends to see them until Friday when we celebrate Halloween on our school. They're cool tho.

That's all I had for today, see you later!
-Silver out!