Random me facts

So this will be a chapter about me! I will basically fill it up with random facts about myself. Probably things you don't actually care about. If you don't feel like reading all this I would be sad but basically all you need to know is that I'm a weird twelve, son to be thirteen, years old girl that loves music and sorta enjoys reading about gore...

Name: All you'll ever know (at least for now) is Silver. But I can hint that my real name starts with M.

Age: 13

Live: Sweden.

Interests: Writing, drawing, minecraft, youtube, reading and moar.

Favorite song: Poltergeist av Zatox.

Favorite singer: Yohio. He is a nineteen years old Swedish guy with Japanese style. He sings pop but mostly rock-ish song and ballads, he also likes to growl. I think he is cute but the most important reasons to why I like him is because he is really cool, has a good message which is be yourself no matter what society and people say, he has an amazing voice and over all musical talent, I like his hair and clothing style and the kind of music he sings. Some of his songs that I really recommend are Prophet in Disguise, Welcome to the City, Invidia, Rocket, My Murderous Urge and Sakura Falling.

Favorite bands: I really like Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy and Seremedy. Seremedy is the band that Yohio was in before they sadly splitter up. If you search for pictures of them on Google, Yohio is the one dressed as a girl.

Clothing and hair style: I'm not really sure about either of them. I like to wear tight black pants with different kinds of shirts. I wear a lot of black but usually try to break it off with a little bit of neon here and there. I usually don't do anything special with my hair, but I hate putting it up or having it behind my ears. I am probably going to dip dye color my hair neon pink, so I'm very excited about that! Just becuz I can I will also tell you that for some reason I love the 'emo' style in hair and clothing and stuff.

Favorite things to say: RANDOMNEZ ENGAGED!!!!!!!!! It's what I say when someone says or does something very weird or/and unexpected. You also have to 'scream' it.

Obsessions: Youtube, Wattpad, procrastinating, drawing on lessons instead of doing what I'm supposed to do and keeping myself up at night. When I'm writing this its 00:04 in the middle of the night, there is school tomorrow, I'm not planning on going to sleep anytime soon and I haven't slept a full night since September. So... Oops. Also last Monday I didn't sleep at all...

Random fact: I love Creepypasta, gore and getting scared. It sort of creeps me out, cuz I think that I would even enjoy it if it was in the news because it had actually happened. But I think it's cuz if they described it enough for me to actually enjoy it wouldn't feel real anymore.