Chapter 1

Hi I'm Blair daughter of the Big Bad Wolf, if you haven't known my dad isn't in many stories and isn't very evil but was still put in the Isle of the Lost where I was born. (The picture shows Blair's eyes how her hair looks like and what she's wearing)

My dad says I'm different from other people and its true I have superspeed, I can change into a grey wolf and I have wolf ears (that are the same color as her hair) which helps me hear what normal people can't, any way back to the story.

"Jay!" I call out, I hear music and run toward it, when I get there I wait until they're done and superspeed to Jay and stick me hand in his pocket before he could react I get my beanie and put it on and stand on a crate that was on the other side.

"Maybe next time Jay." I say with a smirk Jay turns around and smirks

"Yeah maybe next time." Jay says

"Who are you?" Mal asks

"Oh I'm Blair, big bad wolf's daughter." I say and jump off the crate

"How do you know Jay?" Carlos says Blair blushes a little.

"He's been trying to steal from me for two weeks but always fails." I say everyone looks a Jay then look back at Blair.

"Hey Mal your moms coming." Evie says

"Who's the wolf looking guy?" Mal says

"That's my dad." Blair says Maleficent talks to Mal when she's done some men go behind us, we didn't notice.

"You five have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon." Maleficent says we all tried to run but the men behind us caught us.

I tried to superspeed but me dad stopped me, you see when dad is anywhere in a twenty-feet range from me his eyes go yellow which stops me from going superspeed and at the moment he was doing just that, anyway Mal lifts her hand and everyone stops.

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses.

"And perfect princes. Ugh." Evie says

"Yeah and I don't do uniforms, unless it's leather you feel me." Jay says I'm just doing faces in the back while all that is happening.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave. Carlos says

"Woof!" Me and Jay say at the same time scaring carlos, carlos hits Jay on the arm and I'm just laughing in the back he looks at me and blushes a little.

"Yeah mom we're not going." Mal says

"Oh you think its small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination....Knuckleheads!" Maleficent say and the men follow her.

"Mal....." She says Mal kind of roles her eyes and follows.

"Come on Blair let's go." Dad says and of course I follow.

••••••••••••••••••••
Hi people hope y'all liked it(^.^) I'll write more don't worry.