She's A Spitting Image| Chapter 5

OH MY GOD GUYS! 100 READS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! People would usually act like this if they got 1,000 reads of a millon reads but for me 100 is amazing! Just amazing! Thank you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and never mind how many comments i get as long as you all enjoy my story! My next is goal is...wait for it... 1,000. I know its alot but I think we can do it. Just share and it will happen. Share,share and even more shares. If you can get this to 1,000 reads by October I'll update everyday! Promise! 

   Love ya!

         -Orange Cupcakes

I picked at my cold tuna sandwich and sipped the lukewarm milk. Hayley would not stop talking. It was Monday and my weekend had absolutely boring. Wake had been busy and Lyn had been on her trip. "I'm gonna get something from the vending machine." I said, standing up.

"Okay." Hayley sent me a wicked grinned and when no one was watching she gave me her worst glare. I shook it off and headed towards the machine. I slid in a dollar Lyn had given me and I couldn't help but blush at the fact Lyn had to give me money.

I picked Orange Jam and popped it open. I took a long sip and headed back. I neared my seat and realized Peg was in my seat. "Hey uh Peg I was kinda sit-" I looked down and saw my lunch tray upside down on the floor. Peg flipped her hair and laughed. Soon the whole table was laughing except for Lyn but she had her hand over her mouth and obviously holding in a laugh.

"Peg was had a Doctor appointment and just came in. She needed a seat and well yeah." Hayley giggled. "So maybe you should go join your true friends." Hayley pointed at a group of nerds on the other side of the cafeteria.

My cheeks burned but I didn't cry. I sent Lyn a look but didn't wait for a response. I raised my chin and left the cafeteria quickly. The hallway was empty and sprinted through it. I kept my head down as I neared the girls bathroom. I threw the door open and leaned over a sink. I breathed deeply and stared at the bottom of the sink. I heard a creak and whipped around. A girl was standing there, her black hair in naturally straight. Her almond shaped eyes had small crinkle lines lines around them from smiling so much. Her brown eyes surveyed me as she came out of the bathroom stall. Timidly she walked to the sink next to mine and started washing her hands.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"No." I replied honestly.

"I'm sorry about that." She rubbed in some soap.

"You didn't do anything." I began washing my hands too for no reason.

"I know, I'm just sorry to know you're upset."

"I'll take your word for it...." I asked, hoping she'd tell me her name.

"Kate, my friends call me Kay."

"Maple, my friends call me Maple." I replied and Kate laughed a bit.

"I found splashing water on your face helps." Kate advised randomly. I gave her a confused look and she went on. "Did someone give you a hard time and you ran in here?" I nodded. "Well it helps me feel better if I splash water on my face." Kate dried her hands and patted my back softly. "See ya Maple." She left quietly and I swallowed hard.

After a second I cupped my hands and turned on the water. I then filled my hands with water and splashed it on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~