Chapter 1 : "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"

A l l i

"Please Viv!" I pleaded with my sister.

I found out that there was going to be a private meet up with famous viners and I knew Vivian could get some tickets through her boyfriend, Carter.

"Leave me alone, Alli. I already told you I asked Carter and he's seeing what he can do." Vivian said as she rolled her eyes.

I sighed and left the room. All I could do now was hope he got them.

♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

The Next Day

"Has your brother mentioned the tickets?" I asked my best friend Courtney Reynolds. She frowned and shook her head.

"He wasn't home last night so I couldn't ask him and then when I woke up this morning he was already gone,"

"UGH!" I groaned as I fell back onto my bed. The room was silent until the front door slammed shut. I shot up and looked at Court. We both ran downstairs to see Carter standing there with Vivian. They were in their own little world until I scream in anxiousness.

"DID YOU GET THEM?" both Court and I yelled simultaneously. Carter covered his ears and glared at us. "Jeez, could you be any louder?" We looked at him in a challenging way and he put his hand up in surrender.

"So?" Court asked impatiently. Carter grinned and reached into his pocket. I was bouncing on my heels nervously when Carter pulled out 2 gold slips.

"I got them." He said calmly as Court and I quickly ripped them out of his hand and screamed. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" We yelled and bear hugged Carter as he started to cough. We laughed and ran around the house screaming our heads off.

After the we calmed down a bit, I turned to Court and asked, "Sleepover?" She nodded. "Sleepover."

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-

Later that night, Court was helping me figure out what we would need and what we should wear. "I can't believe that Carter was able to get us these tickets the day before the private meeting!" Court smiled. "Same! You're brother is the best!" I said as I ran around my room trying to find a bag.

"So why haven't you met these guys of they're all friends with your brother?" I asked realizing that she was just all excited as I was. She laughed and explained, "Carter doesn't talk to them much anymore and when they were closer Carter always made sure I was either out of the house or I was hanging out with you."

"Ohhh, that makes sense. Are you nervous to meet them?" I asked as I started to fiddle with my fingers. Court shrugged. "Not really."

Lucky her, at least she'll get some sleep tonight.