Chapter 1:

The day that it was raining, I went to see how the rain is going, I asked my mum, "Mum how come I can't have a boyfriend?" When I asked my mum that she went crazy like always because my father passed away last year in a car crash on his birthday, "Why would who ask that question 10 million times?", my mum said. I ran upstairs getting ready for school today and i got really upset that i had to go to school, I got ready and I head off. When I went inside I felt a weird thing, my teacher told me that I had to hand in my assignment, I got pissed off at her. So then I saw my friends, Jade and Crystal talking to Mr Crowley, he is like the weirdest teacher every being at this school for 40 yrs. I went up to Jade and Crystal and like they said that, today there is going to be a new student, I was so happy finally that a new student is coming ALLEUIA!!!!

We went in and then my teacher said, "Today we got a new student his name is James!" He was just walking down like slow motion and I was so happy that he is hot. He ask me if he can sit next to me, I got so excited then a werid message from the worst girl ever, Emma. She is like the queen of this school and you know what she is not normally of course, she is like the worst bitch in this whole world. Anyway Jade and Crystal went cray cray with the new guy, James. So after James ask if he could sit next to me, I felt so tried and inlove with a boy that I love and then suddenly the teacher asked me a question and it was about maths. I hate maths, maths is like the worst subject ever and I could not be bothered but then Jade said "Dude, James Loves Maths go for him!" I got pissed of at Jade, "Thanks Jade Really?" 

Then the teacher said, "Well Hailey, what is your answer?" 

Everyone was staring at me, even James,

I got so embrassed, I puked all over the floor, Jade and crystal gave the worst face ever, which is the SICK FACE.

"Ewwwwww" Emma said 

"OMG Are you alright Hailey" Jade and Crystal said.

"I'm fine, I just did that to not answer the question like always!" I said.

Jade and Crystal were laughing because I always do that then the bell ring, I walked away straight away. We went to the food court and we find out the Ugly Betty (Emma and her friends) were sitting in our sit, so then we decided that we will just sit outside, then I bumped into James. 

I look at him, I gave him my puppy sad face.

"Are you alright?" said James

"Yeah I'm alright, I'm so sorry that I felt sick!" I said.

"Its alright' said James

"Well, I will see ya later" I said

"WAIT!" James said.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" James said

OMG, Jade and Crystal stared at me saying "YES YES YES YES YES, MAN JUST SAY YES!" 

I didn't know what to do......

Authors Comment:

Hey Guys thanks for reading so far enjoy the excitment! :D