Chapter 6

4 HOURS LATER.......

I woke thinking whats happening, in the hospitial, my eyes are opening slowy, my mum and my friends crying thinking that I will not make, well I will always make it.. 

"Mum?" I said whispering

Everyone jumped up and down and that seriously was like a huge earthquake, I was actually happy that I couldn't even rememeber what happened 4 hours ago. I was lying down there with my food on my lap, feeling really weak to get up and eat.

"Hurry Up and eat your food" said Crystal

I saw jade on her phone, texting someone, looking on the phone seeing who it is but then I bang my head on the sign.. (It really hurt)

ON JADES PHONE

Jade - Hey whats happenign? Its jade, Haileys Friend.

James- Oh Hey, Nothing much is Hailey all right.

Jade - Yeah she is, unfortunately she passed out so we are in the hospitial.

James - OMG! I'm coming

Jade - Ok i will keep it a secret for her saying that your coming.

James - She will be so excited to see me :D 

A few minutes lately, everyone left except for Crystal and Jade. Well mum had to go back to work, when its 9:00pm. I was about to go to sleep until I heard footsteps. Very Loud ones thinking who the hell is that and I was about to go to sleep until the persons head kind of shown the hair.

"Hello?" said the person.

I was scared thinking it was a criminal or something but it wouldn't be.

"Hey Hailey, I got you flowers" James said,

OMG james came and I was thinking in my head how the hell does he know. At least my mum is not here otherwise she will get pissed off and kill me to death! Then I was about to say Hi! and then Crystal and Jade came in and put that cheeky face. I whispered and said "WTF why?" . They were laughing and James was looking at Jade and Crystal.

"Hey James, Thanks for the Flowers :D" I said,

"No worries :) So I heard what happened and you didn't tell me?" James said,

"Wait then how come you came here? Who told You?" I said,

"Well your friends Crystal and Jade told me for some reason and then I quickly ran all the way here to see you because I love and care about you, why would i never know about this, I'am your boyfriend!" James said emtionaly.

"Aww, you actually care about me! No one never cares about me because I'm fat and ugly and now you care about me and Love me, i love you so much because you are hot, kind and the best boyfriend in my life." I said crying.

"I love you and maybe we should tell our parents?" James said being really worried.

"Maybe not my mum is kind of pissed off at me because of that letter that I found in my room which was a surprise of what I saw." I said about to cry again.

"Do you know how long you are staying in the hospitial?" James said.

"I think just today because I fainted and yea..." I said

"Well are you sleeping here because I could stay here and take care of you :D" James said,

"Ok sure and yea I am staying here just tonight and my mum won't come." I said being excited and seeing his face.. The HOTTEST FACE EVER!!.

So then, it was only my, Jade, Crystal and James playing games and having fun until the nurse came in and said that the visiting times are over. After when the nurse said no more vistiors, Jade and Crystal said bye and went out. It was only James and I, I told the nurse that James will be sleeping here for the night which was kind of werid cause I can tell that Jade told him to stay. 

"So, whats up?" I said, really tired, laying on my bed, having a really big headache.

"Nothing Much, I'm just happy to be with you !" James said. 

I looked at him in his eyes, his eyes were sparkling at me with the colour blue! you can't stop looking at him in his eyes ! We kept talking and talking for about 2 hrs no stop about how we hate Emma (the ugly duckling) then suddenly we stoped again which we also do. James and I siting on the bed, eating our dinner which is really late to eat our food so I gave my food to James but then he gave it back to me like he is my mother.

"Why did you just give me back the food, I didn't want it because I don't feel like it and you just gave it back to me like your just like my mother. Please don't act like that because I get really pissed off at my mother and I don't want to do that what I'm doing to my mother by screaming at her and sometimes calling her a bitch and I dont want to do that to you (why do I keep repeating the line ~ in my mind) I don't want to ruin our relationship!" me saying getting really angry and keep repeating lines over and over again.

James starting to stare at me like he is really pissed of at me, which I'am thinking that he is really. He hasn't talked to me for about 10 minutes they he said something so meaningful I started to cry.

"Hailey at least your the best, most sweet and beautiful girlfriend!" James said with a smile on his face.

"Aww I love you too. At least your the only boyfriend I ever had!" I said.

What can I do without him in my life, how can I be better to him. 

Now its 10:00 and its only James and I and we are really tired and we don't know what to do.