Just For A Little While::Chapter 80

Bri's POV

~A Few Days Later~

"It's finally over," Stiles whispers, staring out the window. My heart still pangs with sadness.

Sadness that rings for the pain we've been through this month,for Lydia, and for the truth that was revealed to Ali.

I look out the window with him, blankly watching as the sun starts to leave, shimmering a pink glow over Beacon Hills.

"I don't think it's over Stiles, it never will be," I state with a hint of desperation. Stiles prys his eyes away form the window and looks at me, worried and surprised.

"I guess so," he says with a defeated vocie. My eye wander to him and he smiles, blushing aprubtpy under ny gaze.

My heart beats starts to pick up and I smile shyly, blushing pink.

"What?" I ask and Stiles smiles slughtly, placing his warm hand over mine. I look down at our hands and feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

"Nothing I just don't want to worry about the future," he says wisely and I keep my eyes locked on our hands.

Doubt rises in my heart and I frown.

"Stiles what if-" He stops ny contradict by linking his fingers with mine. Stiles puts two strong fingers under my chin and lifts my head up, forcing me to look at him.

His hazel eyes look softly into mine and I look back my heart fluttering.

"Let's not think about it now, we'll react when there's something to react to," Stiles states wisely once again. I smile, comforted by his calm.

"When did you become so wise?" I joke but my stomach jumps as he moves closer, our noses almost touching.

The heat grows on my face and jn the room but I look into his golden hazel eyes determinedly.

"Since I met you," Stiles whispers and cups my face with his free hand. Butterflies swarm through my stomach and my heart flutters, my stomach knotting.

Sure if the blush on my cheeks I smile, instantaneously moving closer.

Maybe everything world be alright.

Just for a little while.