chapter 2 Angel

Angel: A strange grey hair man was skipping by nomming on a biscuit shaped like a bone when he had noticed the woman and looked at her
"whyyyyyy helllllooooooo miiillllaaaddddyyyyyy" he had his signature creepy smile his long nail stroking her cheek.Angel looked up at him.
   "H-hello." She said through her chattering teeth."my my you are shivering" he picked her up without permission and took him to his shop with a smirk. Angel looked at the undertaker and gave him a weak smile. She started to feel really tired and soon fell limp in the undertaker's arms. He had no affect once she had fell limp to him. He had walked into shop heading for the back room to which a bedroom stood "dont find it awkward iiiiiiiiiii sometimessss have longggggg workkkkk" he said as he made the woman stand up then he quickly did some measurements.
     Soon after, he had returned with a black gown he had dressed her in "nowwwwww you haveeee bettterrrrrr clothinggggg" he smiled his signature smile.When she woke up she looked around and her stomach rumbled really loud. She tried to get up but she was to weak so she fell down back onto the bed.He had handed her a biscuit after slowly entering the room.
Angel slowly eats it.Angel looked up at the Undertaker. "Thank you." She said I'm a raspy voice. "But I think it's time good me to go. Sorry I caused you so much trouble, and thank you for taking care of me." She tried to sit up but ended up falling back down.
      "you can stayyyy here if you wishhhhhhh buttt i do have a priceeeeee you must payyyy" he smirked pressing his fingernail tips together. Angel looked up at him weakly. "What is the price?" She asked. "Theeee giffftttt of laughterrrr" she smiled and collapsed into the bed next to her. When undertaker fell next to her she giggled. He began to laugh hysterically "s-stop you win"But Angel couldn't stop giggling instead it turned into a laugh and she threw herself at undertaker and hugged him weakly still laughing. He noticed her hug and wrapped his arm around her waist still laughing. But sadly she then started coughing.
      He sat up she still in his arms "are you alllrightttt my deearrr"
Angel nodded. "I just need some water." He stood up and walked to give her a nice glass of water. She took the water and drank it saying thank you after she drank it. "nooooo problem milady" he smirked and layed back on the bed. Angel snuggled up to him and fell back asleep. He shrugged on the inside and covered her up falling asleep. He snuggled her softly as they slept.She woke up in the undertaker's arms but liked the warmth to much to move.He had woken up as well "good morning miladyyyyy."
   Angel just groaned and snuggled up into him more. He picked her up "im sorryyyyy my dear i have to workkkkkkk." Angel whined but let him get up anyway.He picked her up "letsss gooo. You get to help meeeee."
Angel jumped onto his back without permission or warning. He chuckled "well then my little monkey" he walked into his shop and sat there "i have to wait for people" he began to tickle her with his long nails. She squirmed and laughed trying to stay on his back. He grabbed her and placed her on his desk. She pouted and tried to reach out for him but he was to far away. He groped her hip and looked at her.
    She reached out to him and made heavy hands like a child would to let them or that you want to be picked up. He picked her up and placed her in his lap her face facing his. Angel smiled and hugged him putting her face into his neck. He hugged her back gently.
She smiled and hugged him a little tighter. He plowed his face in her breasts. She squeaked and pulled back to look at him. "ooohhhh my immmm sorrryyy myyy dearr" he smirked "i couldnt resist." Angel nodded and layed down on the floor since that is where they are sitting and laid her head in his lap.
     He let out a gulp and looked at her. She closed her eyes falling back asleep.
He shrugged and just watched her sleep.
Angel woke up with her head still on Undertaker's lap but he wad talking to someone but she didn't feel like moving so. She stayed on his lap. "oh it looks like my dear angel as awoken from her nap" he gave her a smirk and then a creepy smile. Angel nodded and then say up. "Who are they?" She asked. "just some customers" he looked back at them "she is a little shy i guessss anywayyyy back to business." Angel nodded and climbed into Undertaker's lap and put her head in his neck and fell back asleep.
"my my dear you are so sleepy" he snuzzled her forehead. She snuggled further into him.
He let out a chuckle. "Let's get back to business." The customers said. "yes indeed" he replied "what is it yee need?" He asked.
      He smiled creepily. "so now you want to be awake" he chuckled. He laughed. Angel woke up and asked if she could have some of his biscuits and some water. He handed her some without a promblem. She ate the biscuits and drank the water after saying thank you. He took off all of her clothes and gave her a new dark red nightgown. She blushed when he took her clothes off and took the dress and struggled to put it on and in the end she still couldn't put it on, and because of that she blushed even more. "would you like some help?" He asked. "Yes please." She said.
He had slowly slid on her clothes taking in her naked body. "Thank you." She said softly when he was done. "my pleasure." He said. Angel smiled after he said that. He began to tickle her. She began to laugh and squirm.
     He chuckled. She began to try to tickle Undertaker. He laughed and he pinned her to the bed. She kept laughing but it died down when he stopped tickling her. She looked up at him smiling. "you are beautiful." He told her. He leaned closer to her face. He kissed her without permission. He kissed her with passion.
Angel closed her eyes and kissed back with the same passion.
"go to sleep my dear lady." He told her.