chapter 3 Kyra

Kyra stayed in one spot no knowing what to do so she just say in the middle of a room. When Sebastian comes back he hands her an outfit exactly like mey-rin's. "Put it on and then come out, I'll be right outside this door." He said and then walked out shutting the door after himself. She slowly placed the outfit on looking away at her own reflection before turning around. It was a little tight around her chest due to her breasts.
She opened the door walking out slowly her hair remained down her head band still on. "im done"She stood in front of him "is this okay?" She asked.
     Sebastian looked at her "yes that is perfect." He said and then showed her around the manor. She walked around keeping an eye on everything. Once he was done showing her around it was time to eat so he went with her to show her where to eat. "this is a very interesting manor" she smiled cutely.
"It is indeed." Sebastian said. She looked at him then turned around and sneezed like a kitten "excuse me" She sneezed once more in the same manner. "excuse me once more" "oh my i keep sneezing" she giggled. Sebastian chuckled "it's alright."

«««««««««««««TIME SKIP»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Kyra was swaying her hips as she began to wash each dish delicately and hummed softly.
Sebastian walked in and smirked. She continued her movements. Sebastian slowly and silently walked up behind her and slapped her ass playfully then hid from her. She jumped and looked around "hmm who was that" she shrugged and continued to sway her hips as she washed dishes.
     He then did what he did last time and hid in a better spot. "hmm i need help" she sighed. Sebastian cane out from his hiding place "do you need any help?" He asked. "yeah i cant put these dishes on the high shelf" she softly replied "plus i feel like someone was kept hitting my ass" "im short" she frowned. Sebastian nodded and out them in the high shelf. "thanks you Mr.Sebastian." she walked past him swaying her hips as she walked to attend to polishing the tables. Your welcome and then he made sure she saw him walk away and then snuck back up and continued to mess with her. She bended over the table trying to polish the middle of it.
     Then he grabbed her ass and hid in a better spot. She let out a squeak "nnn~"Then she continued what she was doing. She walked off to the room she shared with sebastian and took off her top "i feel like my chest cant breathe" She slid off all the rest of her clothing. Then had to slide on a white dress that went to her knees white stocking and flats. The dress had a breast pocket with a navy blue cross on it. She sighed "i need the back buttoned up"She buttoned up her buttons "i finished my maid duties time to be a nurse" She walked out and walked around.
     Finnian needed stitches after he managed to knock a tree over with his inhuman strength and a branch left a nice gash in his leg.
Finny was sitting on the ground crying. "it is okay Finnian" she kissed his forehead after stitching him up "you will be ok" she left to the kitchen and washed the blood off her hands. Finny went to bed to lay down. "anyone else need a checkup" she said softly to herself. Then she remembered that bard burnt himself trying to cook with his flame thrower.
She sighed and fussed at him for it then she walked into the kitchen staring at the mess "i hate humans" she cleaned the mess in under 5mins then meyrin broke a few plates she had to clean up. She bumped into sebastian "oh im sorry" "Your not human, are you?" He asked.