Iron love (Gajeel x Reader)lemon

Requested by GeekyOtakuGirl1209

I had just moved into a new town Magnolia. A peaceful large town population of 10,920,512 people. And most famous for its magic guild Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in the world, but also most destruction is caused from Fairy Tail. I was actually thinking of joining a guild, but of late I don't have time with unpacking and getting a custom to my new life. I walk down the busy streets of Magnolia back to my house on Peach ave, I pass 356 to 372 when I reach my lavender door. I open the door to my messy house full of boxes. Sigh "well let's get to work" I encourage myself rolling up my sleeve, and charging at the boxes.

By the time I finshed it was late evening, exhausted I throw myself on my bed and lay there curled in a comfortable ball. Sleep finally takes me as my heavy eyelids shut and I'm pulled into a deep sleep.

I'm not sure where I am. It's dark very dark yet I hear birds chirping, and a strong scent of metallic hits my sensitive nose. "Am I blindfolded?" I thought to myself. I try to move my body but I'm paralyze and that smell makes me feel hot and tingly inside why is that? My body feels like it's on fire yet it excites me. I began to pant when I feel a hand trail down my body cooling the places it touches.

I had gotten out of the house needing some time out for battle practice. As I'm stretching my arms above my head and bending down to touch my toes getting rid of all the tired sore muscles out my mind wonders to that dream I had. My hands are tied above my head while being blindfolded. The hand trails down my body ever so sweetly before going up and grabbing my breast roughly making me gasp out loudly. Hands that were fairly larger than mine went under my bra forcing it off of me before devouring my breast biting into the flesh. Crying out the name (can't remember) Then I wake up. I ponder over such sinful sexual desire. I groan in frustration as I begin my daily training. By the time I finshed I was covered in sweat and was ready for a well need bath. I make my way home enjoying the scenery as a familiar scent reaches my nose the smell of metallic, my face began to burn and my belly fluttered. Without thinking I follow the scent through a park before I stop in front of a building where the scent was the strongest and was unbearable to resist anymore. I look up at the building "Fairy Tail" I mumbled to myself and I push on the door. I did want to join a guild and it's most likely where I'll find my mate. I walk into the guild when a young pretty white haired girl asked me if I was joining I nodded my head, she asked where I wanted my guild mark and what color I wanted it in. "I would like it on my midriff in a dark purple please." I said kindly with a soft smile on my face, she stamps it on with a magic stamp and walks away back to attend to the bar. I walked around the guild enjoying the happy laughter. I walked into someone and stumbled tch "watch where you're going." Said an grumpy voice. I looked up at that man his hair was black,spiky and slicked back to show his forehead and many piercings. His eyes were red and he smelled like metallic. Something in me just snapped my breathe held in, my heart raced and my dragon instincts were trying to free themself, I tried to held back but the warm feeling forming between my legs didn't help. I had to get out of there. "Sorry" I managed to breathe out. Before I dashed to the bathroom. Scales on my jerk and face began to form as I reach the bathroom stall and lock it. My canine teeth became visible and I began to feel funny inside. "I need to get out of here before someone sees me." I said to myself and I slowly walk out of the bathroom. I make it out of the bathroom before someone strong arms stop me from walking. My hair covered my scales on my face but I knew exactly who was stopping me and his scent drew me almost over the edge. "You're scent is unusual, and makes me feel weird just who are you?" He growled. "That's him he's our mate (y/n) that's him! Get him now!" Said the voices in my head. I grunted my teeth as I keep moving and push his arm away. "We don't have time for this." I mumbled under my breathe. I make it outside and take deep breaths and my inner dragon begins to calm down. "Hey you little brat! I was talking to you." Said an angry voice before he grabbed my arm and roughly pinned me up against the wall. "No! Please stop this before I lose control." I whimpered and panted as I start to change scales formed on my face and neck, my eyes turned into slits and turned red. My teeth sharpened, my thwart became dry and lust consumed me, as the dragon took over my body.

He looked at (y/n) in confusion as he smelled another being? The girl under his grip didn't move an inch then slammed him against the wall. She looked up at the iron dragon slayer with hungry red eye and a toothy grin. "So you're Gajeel Redfox, Metalicana son." Said the girl in a deeper voice smiling wickedly. He's eyes widen "How do you know that and how to do you know Metalicana?" He yelled. She hummed "I'll tell you later, but (y/n) will die if you don't help her, or does it not hurt you too being her mate." His mate? Was that why he's been in pain around this girl?She couldn't stand it any longer and roughly kissed him rubbing her tongue across his lips. His began to kiss her back tanking her hair and pound her into the brick wall and bit her neck hard. His dragon was in pain to this stranger was right and he need (y/n) to come back. "Hold on as much as I'm wild and (y/n) is well less wild,we will not do anything in the open that would anger her. He just grunted as the tightness in his pants tighten more as he picks (y/n) is his arms and runs back to his house, somewhere along the way the girl had fallen asleep and seemed normal now.

I had woken up yet I don't remember ever falling asleep. It's so dark I try to move but something stops me I'm tied up and there's a blindfold over my eyes. "You're finally awake." Came a voice that I recognized Gajeel's voice. I felt the dip of the bed as he sits on the bed beside me. He grabs ahold of my breast and plays with them roughly making me gasp as I feel a hot breath on my neck as he bite into my flesh, as I thrash my legs around at the pain that somehow pleasures me. He had stopped and the room went quiet. He had put something in the room that messed up my senses, so I never knew what his next move would be. I waited and waited what felt like forever when something warm with metal piercings? Maybe touch my face and pressed ago abated my lips and pushed inside my mouth. "Don't you fucking bite me you hear!" Gajeel yelled and grunted in pleasure as he ravished my mouth with his huge member. I was a little frightened but not of him he was rough yet I loved it, it was exciting and turn me on more. Gajeel started to move faster and pounded into my mouth with his cock, and with one last thrust cam into my mouth without warning and pulled out. " swallow it all (y/n)" he said sharply pinching my mouth and watched me swallow. He shifted and the bed dipped near my legs before the were hosted up taking my pants off, and forcing my legs open. He licked his way up my legs tightly holding on to my ankle. Reaching my womanhood he licked over my wet covered region. I panted and whimpered searching for his hair to grip "what do you want to be untied and take off the blindfold?" Gajeel said licking me. I furiously nodded my head. He untied me and took off my blindfold then went back and placed himself at my opening. Thrusting all the way at once I wasn't given the chance to adjust to his large cock. Gajeel grabbed hold of my thighs gripping then so tightly the went red and a bit numb while pounding into my hole. I moaned loudly at his treatment an loved it. He lifted one leg over his shoulder reaching a new spot in my body that maybe me tighten, I held onto the bed sheets as the repeatedly hot that spot over an over again making me close to my climax. He then hosted me up so I was sitting on his lap as he took a bud in between his lips and ran his sharp teeth on my nipple. I panted into his ear resting my head on his shoulder as I bounced up and down on his dick. "Gajeel I'm going to cum!" I screamed out as he pushed my hip to meet his harder before I can all over his member I bit into neck claiming him as mine. I fell on the bed as he pulled out and cam all over my belly. He layers down beside me saying nothing but hugged me close to him as he fell asleep. I giggled running my hand over my belly and licking up the juices off my hand before giving him a kiss on the forehead and falling asleep.