SISTERS FOR LIFE!!

HAZEL'S P.O.V

I ain't seen or heard from Keisha since she...you know, yeah. But I've been feeling really strange lately, spitting and having a disgusting taste in ma mouth. It's just ugh. I seriously dunno what the hell's wrong with me but I still gotta go to school. I wish I could stay home but ma momma ain't gon' let me. So I went into the bathroom, did ma thing, put on ma make-up, put on ma clothes (black jeans, pink crop-top with love written at the front, ma pink converse and ma teenager bag) ready to go.

Miss Washington: Hey honey bun. *she said and gave me a kiss

Hazel: Good morning momma.

Miss Washington: Here's ya breakfast, eat it quick so I can drop ya off. I gotta go do some shopping and then go to work.

Hazel: Ok momma. * I said and ate ma breakfast real quick, ma momma dropped me off at school and then she drove off. I stood there having this weird feeling in ma stomach, I wish ma momma would've taken me with her. I don't think I'm gonna be able to survive today, with Keisha avoiding me, and DeQuan being a dick to me, I'm gon' have the worst day ever. Just as I said that, I saw Keisha by her locker looking so pretty like always. I gave her a smile but she just turned got her stuff and walked away as if she didn't even notice me. Oh God help me.

I went to MY locker to get ma stuff, as soon as I was about to shut ma locker, I felt that weird feeling again, except this time it was twice as worst. I quickly ran to the toilet and spewed the hell outta me. But then the stupid bell had to ring. So I got up to go, cos I ain't wanna go in class late and be humiliated in front of everyone else.

Kimberly: Damn someone's looking ugly.

Mr.T: You mind your own business aight?

Kim: Sorry.

I made ma way to Mr.T to explain why I was late, apparently the bell had already gone so the one I heard was the late bell.

Hazel: Sorry sir, I had a bit of an accident, I swear to you I'll never be late again.

Mr.T: Yea ima let you off this time, but don't blame me if I give you a detention if this happens again.

Hazel: Thanks sir, and I promise you it ain't gon' happen no more.

Mr.T: Aight, you can go now.

I made ma way awkwardly to ma seat at all eyes was on me. Oh why oh why. I managed to go through class without having any problems with ma stomach, so when the bell went I was waiting to see if Keisha would talk to me, but ya'll guessed it...she didn't. She just walked past like I was her worst enemy. I made ma sad ass out of the class and guess who was the first person I saw.....DeQuan. Great.

DeQuan: Heyyyy...... um..... how you been?

Hazel: Get away from ma damn way DeQuan * I said and started walking away with an attitude even though deep down I was real happy to see him. But ima make his ass suffer.

DeQuan: WAIT * He said finna grab ma arm*

Hazel: Wait for what DeQuan, just leave me alone aight? I don't wanna fuck with yo ass no more.

DeQuan: Damn girl what happened to you?

Hazel: YOU happened to me. Now get yo nasty hands off me.

DeQuan: Since when did ya start swearing. Ya used to be so nice and sweet, and you just cussing and shit.

Hazel: You wanna know what happened? Niqqas like you happened, I let you in ma life and what happened after that huh? My whole life got fucked up right after that. Now leave me be unless ya wanna see a scene here.