Test time (Reunion time )

Kira's Pov

"Ohayo class. Today I've tried making more of me!" He said with a lot and I mean a lot of doubles.

But This is too many Koro-sensei!! I thought.

"Now let's beggin!" He said

I let out a yawn man I should really stop with the assassination in the middle of the nights. It really is getting to me. I thought.

"Hey Koro-sensei yesterday we already go to the advance ones so today can I sleep all period? Thanks. Oyasumi" I asked not waiting for the answer and falling asleep.

"W-wait K-Kira-san don't fall asleep."

He said but I'm already asleep.

-time skip

"Hey~ Kira-chan wake up~" a familiar voice calls me. It was Karma and he is poking me cheek.

"Hey! Stop that!*sigh* What is it, Karma?" I said waking up but it seems everyone is outsides. Huh? Did I sleep all day?"Koro-sensei want us to go outside for something." Karma said. "Really? Why?" I asked it was rare for Koro-sensei to make everyone to go outside when there's still time to study. Normally he would make us study until the finnal bell rangs.

"Don't know. A bad mood came over him all of a sudden." A bad mood?

"Oh really?"

"Yeah" He said we were standing on the schoolyard. Koro-sensei has his back faced us. Karasuma was just done talking to him.

"Kira-san I want to asked you something." He said.

"Hmmm? What is it Koro-sensei?" I asked this is not normal for a teaher to asked a student.

"In the showbize business is it okay to have only one job?" Huh? What a stupid question! Of course not.

"No of course not. It is often when a show backfire. Like the audiece don't like it or one of the who directing has something and paused it. It's best if you have more than one job like a part time job for example." I answered

"Then as assassin when you have a job, do you make 1 single plan?" Assassin does he know that I'm a pro assassin? No calm yourself Kira this guy is no psychic. And there is everyone esle too.

"No if I was an assassin then I will prepared more than one plan. It will be better prepared than not. Besides a plan not always will work. There will be atleats 1 or 2 problems that will happen." I said trying to sound not like a pro.

"Then as a teacher I asked you which do you find better your knowledge or money?" Did everyone piss him off by saying that money is better!? I thought. "Huh? Of course it will be.... the knowledge" I answered glancing at everyone to see their reaction.

"Nani!? Nade Kira?"

"Kira the money-"

My classmate said confused of my answered. Bingo, so I was right *sigh* I should explain it before it get more confusing for them.

"Grades will help you for a better life, it will get you everything you need. While money will only get you the things you want. And if you think about it. The money will be gone in no time while the knowledge doesn't go away." I explained to them. To make them understand what I meant.

"Correct it seems Kira-san is the only one." Koro-sensei said turning his face towards us.

"Huh?"

"What?"

My classmates and teachers were confused about Koro-sensei's sentenced. While I was observing, wondering what Koro-sensei will do. Then he started spinning rapidly around the yard.