Ketsueki Kira

Kira's Pov

I was done about this assasination. It was about a guy who keep kidnaping woman and rape them. It was easy that bastard didn't even know what happen. But enough about him you maybe wondering who am I. Well I'm Ketsueki Kira, 'Ketsueki" means blood while 'Kira" means killer so my name mean 'Blood Killer" yeah yeah I know 'cool' name right?

I have long black hair that reach to my waist, blood red eyes, I'm 15 years old and I'm an assassin but you probably guest this one at the beggining. I was taught be nobody other than the Shinigami himself with another boy whos name I forgot. But I lost contact with them.

You're probably thinking that 'Do your parents know about you being an assassin?' Well the answer is no because my parents died a long time ago by an acident.. a car crash.

I was 5 at that time but even back then I act like a 13 year old. My parents left me a lot of money and I mean a lot of money my mom was a famous actress and my dad was a famous witter/chef. So I still have money to spared. I follow my parents foot steps and become a famous part-time actress and an famous witter in a few Web page like Wattpad, Fanfiction.net, ect. When I act in a show it was best friend in the show bize world 'Masu Haruna' but she seem to dissapear.

I was a student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School at year 1. I was in class 1-A and tied with Asano Gakushuu, we weren't rivals but we are good friends. I was the school idol because my good grades and good presonallity and beauty. I was good to everyone especially the class-E because they need somebody stick up to them.

But to bad it was all but an act. My friendship were real but the way I treat them are fake, an act they didn't even know the real me.

But can you blame me I was a good actress to them. So they never know my true colors back then but I don't know about the future.

You never know because you can never keep a sercet. It will reveal it one way or another.

In the second year I moved to America because of my acting and assassin job. But I still get in touch with Asano, Nagisa and Karma.

Now I am going back to Japan to kill a stupid yellow octopus that blow up 70% of the moon. Well at least I get to see the boys.

~time skip

*ring, ring, ri-*

Me: hello?

Nagisa: Um hi Kira-chan

Me: oh! Hey Nagisa how have you been?

Nagisa: um I am doing well

Me: Then what about Karma and Gakushuu? I haven't heard from them for awhile now.

Nagisa: oh! um Asano-kun is fine but I don't know Karma-kun.

Me:huh? Why-

Karma: eh~ what about me Nagisa?

Me: Is that Karma? Can you put him on speaker?

Nagisa: um yes and sure. Uh Karma- kun it's Kira-chan.

Karma:Yo~ Kira-chan

Me: Hey how are you doing? You better not causing trouble for Nagisa ok? In the first year I can get you out of class E but I'm not there right now. It's not like I look down on them but I don't want that you guys being look down too.

Nagisa: um about that Kira-chan there is-

Me: um can you hold thought for a minute I need to check on something.

I look at my clock and it was 5:30 am. Shit! My plane take off at 7:00 and here to there is an hour away!!! And I have to think about trafic!

Me: um Nagisa can we talk about this kater I have to go! Thanks! See you soon!! Bye!!

I said and hung up on Nagisa the started to get all of me lugages and get a Taxi.

-Back in Japan-

Nagisa's Pov

"Huh? What did she mean by 'see you soon'?" I asked Karma-kun when Kira-chan hung up.

"Hmm maybe she is in a rush and accidently say it." He said

"Yeah maybe but how are we going to say about us being in class E. She will be sad to hear that."

"I really don't know but I think we will say this to her the next time we talk to her."

"Ok. Hey did you hear about the new student" I said changing the subject

"Yeah next week she will arrived."

"Do you think she is an assassin?"

"probably."

-Back to Kira-

Yesss I made it. I thought as I sat on a seat by the window.

Japan here I come

-----------------------------------------

Aaaaaaannnnndddd done!

My first asssassination classroom fanfic hope you like it