01

"Kilsa, come on! your going to be married soon. You'll be to busy with your new life, you wont have time for your best friend." Roslin spoke as her painted red lips formed a pout. She was playing the gilt card. What ever Roslin wanted she'd get, etheir by gilt-tripping or invations for a long night back to her flat.

An since Kilsa was straight and engaged, her friends did what she always did. Gilt-tripping. Kilsa was to sweet and pure for her own good. She hated the idea of her friend; Roslin being upset with her. Kilsa was shy with a heart of gold and she hated the thought of anyone being upset.

"But Aston...." Kilsa's voice trailed off as she looked around her friends living room. Roslin had invited Kilsa over for "tea" but in truth it seemed Roslin just wanted a ride home when she was drunk off her ass.

"Aston knows how much you love him and how faithful you are. Please. I promise I'll be good." Kilsa sighed before nodding at her friend. It was true she loved Aston more then anything. When she was at her darkest he was there. Even now when her thought would turn sour he was there.

"I guess but please be good"

***
Two hours. Thats how long Kilsa has been stuck at the silly themed club. Tonights themed was the 7 deadly sin's and deadly they were as Kilsa watched the other females dance around in silly tinny...fluffy costumes. Her own costume which Roslin had demanded she wear was a long red and black dress, it was silky soft to the touch a an had a rip from the right thigh down. Her shiny raven black hair fell in lose curls that were pinned to the side. Her identity was concealed by the mask she wore.

Kilsa had moved from the dance floor to the bar were she had been for the last 20 minutes. Loud music filled the the dull lit room. She signed and signaled with her left hand for another drink but stop, when she heard a voice.

"Allow me" Kilsa was startled by the voice and quickly turned her gaze to see....