03

"Thank you" Kilsa whispered as she stared at the beautiful strange that stood before her. He smiled as he sat beside her and a drink was placed in front of her and the stranger.

"Lust?" The stranger; Lycian asked motioning towards the costume Kilsa wore. Her cheeks flamed a bright red as she thought of the dress that her friend had forced her to wear. Kilsa laughed, if this man thought he was going to get something out of her he was dead wrong. She was a faithful women and was to be married in less then a month. Still she could not deny the slight pull she felt towards the sexy stranger.

"Let me guess pride?" She smirked. The stranger let out a low dangerous laugh for if Kilsa had not been sitting she would have surely crumbled at the knees.

"Your are correct....." he dragged on waiting for a name. Kilsa blushed a little under his gaze.

"Kilsa." Kilsa cursed her self at the un pure thoughts that sprouted when she noted the full blown smirk that in his plump pink lips formed.

"Lycian, now Kilsa shell we dance?" Lycian, a name to the masked face, a name in that did justices to match his beauty. Kilsa stared at his out stretched hand and thought. One dance couldn't hurt right? Nothing more then a dance. Though there was a small part of her that wanted it to be more then just a dance.

They danced and they danced. Song after song. Shot after shot. The night slowly blurred together.

***

Lycian groaned softly as he tightened his grip on his mate. The soft sheets of his sheets were tangled around them, like a cocoon. He smiled to himself as he thought of the ... lustfull night they had shared.

Lycian at age 27 had finally found his mate, who in turn now bore his mark on the inner of her thigh. It couldn't have been more perfect. At least that was what Lycian thought before he noted something he should have hours ago.

He growled at the sight of the gold ring that rested around Kilsa wedding finger.

"Fuck" he whispered as he tighten his grip around her sleeping figure. She was to be his, no one else's yet here she lay, curled in his arms were the a ring from another man. A small sound left her lips and Lycian sighed deeply.

"Fuck" he whispered again.