02

Lycian stood in front of his floor length mirror, staring at his refection. His brown hair curled around his face, his brown eyes were hidden behind the mask he wore. His best mate; Criasn had insisted they go to the themed club, and believed it was a fabulous idea for Lycian to wear a silly mask with his black suit.

Their was a light knock at the door catching Lycian off guard. He sighed to himself before he turned his attention to the person knocking.

"Its open" his voice was strong as he broken, even toned not an ounce of emotion. The door opened to reveal his baby sister Missy. Her blond hair was placed into low ponytails and she smiled brightly as she ran towards Lycian.

"Ly! why are you dressed like that?" the little 6 year old asked dumbfounded. Lycian smiled to himself. His family was more then a little fucked up but even though he and his sister had been through a lot he was glad that Missy had been unaffected. Though he couldn't really say the same about himself.

"I'm going out and we have to dress up" Lycian said simply smiling at his little sister.

"Oh...can I come?" She asked, but Lycian just shock his head before he replayed.

"Not to tonight, but if you promise to behave for Libara, I will take you somewhere magical tomorrow." Libara was his other younger sister she had just turned 19 and had promised to look after Missy tonight.

"Promise" Missy looked up at Lycian with big bubble eyes as she held out her pinky. Lycian smiled once agin and took hold of her pinky.

"Promise"

***

Lycian had just arrived at the club with Criasn and a few other of his pack mates each dressed in their own costume. Criasn was his beta and his best mate. As an alpha Lycian had to appear strong and self controlled around his pack mates even now when he was suppose to be relaxing.

But when walked into the club just to be hit with a clean pure sent he new he would not have control for very long. He spotted his little mate sitting at the bar empty drink in hand. He could only see her slim figure and her dark raven hair that shield her face but he knew then that she was his. He walked up slowly behind the beautiful being.

He watched as his little mate waved her hand for another dirk and took this as his his chance.

"Allow me" his little mate tuned to stare wide up eyed at him. Her eyes a piercing blue that stared straight to his soul.

He was right his control was sure to slip sooner or latter.