chapter4

i flopped on my bed and just fell asleep.

*next morning*

i woke up to no good morning texts from austin or alex. i got put of bed and put on slippers and decided to walk to austins house. i walked in and went up to austins room.michelle wasnt home she was at work.i walked into the room and saw austin laying in bed asleep.i walked over and crawled into his bed and fell asleep.

AUSTINS POV

i rolled over and felr someone next to me i opened my eyes to see bailey.i sat up and just sat thers and stared at her sleeping body.i really like her but if her and alex have a thing im going to be so hurt. i got up and walked to the bathroom when i walkex in she was gone.i must have bean seeing things ever since i left her house yesturday she was all i could think of.

i felf someone hug me from behind.

"hey austin"

"hey bailey" she has such a pretty and perfect smile

"listen bailey,i really like you and if you and alex are a thing i dont want to start anything"

"austin,im not with anyone"

i felt relieved. she brought meinto a hug but i went in for more

BAILEYS POV

i felt austins lips crash onto mine.the worst part is i felt a spark.like fireworks.i felt him start to kiss more passionatly.making me want to kiss him more.i smelt is colgne he alwayd wears and thought this is so wrong yet so right.

*hey guys so i dont need any new charectors i got some ima add later on.but i want to get this story more reads.sooooooooooo share,tell your friends,and like and tell me what you think*