chapter 3

I laid with my head on the pillow tears falling down my face.

*knock knock*

"come in" i said sitting up and wiping my face of my tears even though i know my face is red with tear stains.

i watched the door knob turn and to my suprise it was alex.

"hey,are you ok?"

i just nodded yes.i saw my phone in his hand.

"no your not,i read michelles text" i broke down crying.he put my phone on my dresser and walked over to me and engulfed me into a big hug.

alex hugs were the best.so warm,so tight,so just....amaizing.

"i know why your crying,and its gonna be okay.im here for you bail." he said after pulling me out of the hug and looking me in my eyes. i stared at myself in his beautiful brown eyes.when all of a sudden austin walks in.

"bailey are you ok?" austin said with a concerned look on his face.

"austin,do you really like me like that" i said as his eyes got wide

"who told you that?"he said looking at alex like it was his fault

"it dont matter just anwser my question" alex grabbed my hand.i looked down and saw mine in his.

"dont matter" he said looking at our hands and walked out.

"austin...." i said getting up and moving towards the door.but was cutt off. and alex grabbed my arm.

"bail, just let him go" he said looking in my eyes and he leaned in and put his forehead against mine.

"alex you need to go" i said stepping away and pointing at the door.

"ok,talk to you later."