Chapter 1

Me and carolyn just laid in our bikinis in my front yard as the got sun beat down on us. Carolyn is my best friend she has the prettiest eyes they are like a grayish blue she also is one of our schools best cheerleaders.she Was in her bright orange strapless bikini while im in my teal.its our first day of summer and we have nothing better to do but tan.

"Did you hear that?"Carolyn said looking over at me

"No?your hearing things again" i just laughed.2 minutes went by until there was cold water all over us i look up and see alex and austin running i ran after austin and Carolyn ran after alex.-likes alex,but we dont know who alex likes he keeps to himself a lot.

I turned the corner and saw austin.i ran and grabbed him he picked me up and spun me around.

"Austin put me down!" I said

"What was that?" He said laughing

"Big daddy austin please put me down" he put me on the ground and i just laid back like i died

"Thats more like it" he laughed and laid next to me.

Alex and Carolyn came around the corner laughing

"Is she alive?" Alex asked tapping me with his foot.i didnt move

"No there was a tragic accident,she had the guts to run up to this really muscular guy and he picked her up and spun around till...."i sat up and cut him off

"Wow! Who said you were muscular?"

"Its alive!" Carolyn said as we all laughed i looked over at austin his green orbs staring at mine and his perfect smile so bright.i really like austin,he's always been there for me.i looked over at alex and saw him staring at me.

"What we doing today guys" me and austin asked at the same time.i blushed

"Lets go watch movies at austins" alex said and we all got up and walked to austins after me and carolyn got dressed up in our short shorts and tank tops. We walked in and i immediately got a hug from Michelle. She tells me im like the daughter she never had.and i just respond by saying your my new mom.she has bean the only women figure in my life since my mom passed away.

"Bailey can i speak with you?"

"Sure Michelle" I walked into the kitchen to hear something i never expected.

[comment and tell me what you think! Thanks guys]