Bloody 2

Don't forget to vote and comment what you feel.

Chapter 2: Retreat

LIGHT POINT OF VIEW

Lovin you is easy' cause you're beautiful
Mark in' love with you is all I want to do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And Everything that I do is out of loving you

The moment I sing in front of many people, I feel happy and free. Happy? Because I make my audience happy. Free? I don't know why?! Basta feeling ko'ng malaya ako, I can do whatever I want to.

No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring
Stay with me while growing old
And we will live each day in spring time

I just smile in the audience while smiling. They smile back to! So I just close my eyes and continue singing.

Lovin' you had made my life so beautiful
And everyday of my life is filled with lovin' you,
Lovin' you I see your soul come shining through
And eveytime that we do... Oooh I'mmore love with you

Minutes had pass pero wala pa rin ako naririnig na kahit anong ingay, bakit ang timik?

'Common sense light, try to open your eyes' sabi ng isip ko

So ginawa ko yung iniisip ko. So I slowly open my eyes. Pagdilat ng Mata ko! Nasa ibang lugar na ako! Paano nangyari yon? Nagteleport ba ako?

"Light" a whisper said. I look at my back at nakita ko isang babae who wear a ball gown- yung pang queen gown. wow, she look like a queen. Parang may kamukha siya? And then it hit me. Kamukha ko siya! Ma's matanda nga lang sa akin? I think nasa 40+ na siya. But heck she is gorgeous - scratch that she is a goddess.

"Light" she repeatedly said. I don't know pero di ko napansin nasa harapan ko na siya. I hope she didn't notice that I am drooling at her. Ang ganda niya talaga, nakakainggit!

"Paano niyo po ako nakilala? Nasaan ako?" I asked. I look around and I only see the crimson moon that shine so bright, a rose that painted in red lipstick, a big perennial plant with woody tree and a very huge golden tree. I didn't notice that both of us (the woman in ball gown) is standing in a golden tree- it has a golden trunk with a golden leaves, a small glowing flash of light falling in the tree. "Light" napunta ulit yung tingin ko sa'kanya. Nakalimutan ko may kasama ako. I am so fascinate in the tree rather than the place, it hypnotizing me! An enchanted and magical place.
Hindi pa ako tapos sa paghanga ko sa lugar . when the woman in ball gown speak again.