Chapter 10 Angela's Virtue part 2

Five Years Ago - Sunset Clan Territory

Angelas POV

Dirt. Lots of dirt. Always ending up in the dirt. "Come on ya gotta pay attention Ange!" shouted my cousin Lawrence. I got back into my defensive stance ready for him. He was headed straight for me he made a quick left and now I had uncle Russell barreling toward me "Oh shit!" I dodged his attack and hit Lawrence with a kick. I was exhausted and he blocked it easily. He grabbed me by my ankle and tossed me to his father. Knowing what was coming if Russell got his hands on me I spun back down to the ground and leapt out of his reach.

I ended up in-between them both waiting. Who was going to go first? Russell made the first move and I caught his arm flinging him to the ground. As soon as he left my grip here comes Lawrence with some very well placed punches I ended up on my back, with several bruises, and a black eye.

"Well you have to admit she's getting better." Lawrence said with a goofy smile "You have to focus on all your opponents at all times not just one. You left yourself wide open after you took Pops down." Reaching an arm down to help me up "You are improving. Keep up with your training and you'll be able to fight anyone and win."

While stretching Russell yawned "Alright cubs that's enough for today. Hit the showers and enjoy the rest of the day."
"Cubs? Unc I haven't been a cub in years." Roughing up my hair Lawrence laughed "you'll always be a cub" and messing up his hair Russell beamed "You'll both always be cubs to me now get outta here."
We went back to the clan house and got cleaned up. I was meeting my one and only at the lake that evening. I loved him so much and we had a lot of fun together. He was even fun to spar with. The alphas oldest Derek, all of the girls in the clan had a crush on him and hated me because he was with me. He was one of the first boys to shift, he did it right on his 15th birthday. I still hadn't shifted yet. Uncle Russell said I was a late bloomer like him and my father. Even though I couldn't shift. I wasn't helpless. The other girls liked to pick fights with me but always ran away with their tails between their legs in the end.
Dressed to kill I had on a black denim jacket, a pretty green tunic, black leggings, cute pair of ankle boots, and a few choice accessories. I was ready to go meet Mr. Perfect when a little rat named Leah and her legion of the brainless were standing in my way.

"Um can you move? I've got a date."
"No, I don't think that'll be happening tonight."
"And why is that?"
"Because I've come to the conclusion that Derek is too good for you and needs a female that can actually take care of him as well as herself." she said gesturing to my almost fully healed black eye. I heard a vicious growl come from the stairway behind me. Lawrence my cousin and Derek's best friend. All the girls swooned except Leah.
"Leave Angela alone. You know she'll school you (again) so what's the point? Have some class and walk away like a lady Leah"
Reluctantly Leah backed down on my way out the door I heard her mumble "We're not done yet. I'm gonna get you one of these days."

The moon was rising when I ran to meet Derek at the lake. "Tonight is the night. I'm ready I know it." When I made it to the lake I saw him sitting on a boulder overlooking the town. "Hmm why not squeeze in some hunting practice?" I may not have shifted yet but I knew the tricks and had the skills I needed. I was already downwind and moved in on him carefully. I was a couple yards away from the boulder and in striking distance. If I hesitated I knew I wouldn't get him. "Here goes nothing."

I leapt upward and grabbed him. As soon as I caught him Derek flipped me over and I landed in his lap. Smiling smugly he purred "Hello kitten" and kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes and he moved down to my ears and neck. "Oh God." A small moan escaped my lips and then he stopped.

My eyes popped open and Derek started chuckling "You look disappointed." I huffed and he laughed some more. I turned and tackled him knocking us both off the boulder. We rolled down a small hill and landed in the soft grass underneath a large tree. I landed on top of him and flexed my muscles like a champ. I heard Derek growl playfullly "Oh really?" and next thing I knew I was under him. Derek attacked my neck with kisses and I could feel his readiness pressing through his pants rubbing my core.

Derek backed away "Are you sure?" I nodded. "I need you to say it Angela."
"Derek, I'm ready."
He peeled my clothes off gently but with purpose and that first thrust was a mix of pain and pleasure. And after that nothing but fireworks.
-------------

Truly one of the best nights of my life.