Chapter 36

* 1 Month Later *

We are finally in the month of October, the weather here in SanFran is blazing. It's warm and sunny, perfect for a beach day. Even after one month living in this place, our new home is still filled with boxes. Half of my room is filled with neatly placed furniture, and the other half looked as if a train just hits it. I've been trying to get things done in the house and at school, but multi tasking was never a thing of mine.

The school was good i guess, it's not as if i could change it. Nothing is wrong with the studies, better yet they focus alot on the studies. The bad side in all of this is that the students are way to posh and smart, how am i suppose to blend in? I have nothing against those people but I'm just here looking like a black blob in the middle of colors, not a good way to start in a new school.

I've found two people who's atleast tolerable, not too posh not too cocky. First is Josh, you can literally spot him from afar since he always have his red beanie on. I did question about it, turns out its because he had to hide his red dyed hair. The second one is Lily, from the name she sounds like a saint, she's really far from that. She has purple tips on her hair and really doesn't care about the school rules, she also has some sick ideas of fun.

I collapsed on top of my half made bed, today was too exhausting for my body to handle. On top of all of that i have to worry about un packing, which doesn't sound pleasant at all. The only touch of creativeness in this room is my wall of polaroids, filled with pictures of me and the boys. Yes we did find time to take pictures since James is big on those stuff, and no im not going to go all sappy. I miss them obviously, way more then i thought i would but i just have to remind myself one more month.

Everything is not clear right now, considering they're on tour so we rarely chat or call. The first few weeks, the boys would always skype no matter how late it is in my country or theirs, now is really different. Since they're practicing alot and performing all most everyday, texting gets hard. I knew it would be hard to be in different places, but that problem added to my over thinking is never okay. 30 minutes is all we have to chat or call and let me tell you, we use those time very wisely.

" Kat? " a voice said, it was mom

" yeah? " i said getting up from my bed, breaking my thoughts

" Josh and Lily is here "

" just bring 'em up " i told her, a few seconds later footsteps were heard infront of my door

" HELLO " Josh excitedly screamed, he is a very loud pearson

" shut up Josh i have a headache " i said laying back down

" i can see why, there's so much un packing still left " he said stating the obvious, i groaned

" but we're not here to tell you that, we're here to invite you to a party " Lily said excitedly, i sat up straight

" people in our school knows how to party? " i asked shocked

" that would be when the world is ending. My brother have friends who are throwing a party and he invited me. He said i could bring some friends " she said, the excitement practically beaming out of her

" I don't know lil, i have s- "

" i know i know, un packing blah blah blah. You look like you haven't had fun in years, just let loose for a while and then you can come back to your pathetic life of un packing and crying about your boyfriend who is 100000 miles away " she cut in

" lily i do not cry about him and he's certainly not 100000 miles away, get your facts straight " i said

" then come with us and prove the point, it would be a shame for you to rot in here " Josh added, i muttered a fine