Pilot

The sunlight pierced my eyelids on the morning forcing my eyes to open, my see through blinds allowed the sunlight in making my room brighter than it should've been. The blue walls surrounding my room looked more white with the sunlight on top of it, the only thing that reminded me of my dad.

" dad! This was my favorite shirt! " i yelled at him laughing

" told you to change " he said laughing , his hand kept spraying paint on me

" you did not tell me paints were involve " i said brushing my brush on his hair

It was the last time i saw him, his blue painted hair stuck on my mind. He had the biggest smile on his face, stretched from side to side. It never crossed my mind he would be leaving the next day, how could it be ? I never thought he would be the cheater type. She was blonde blue eyes, usual model like girls that guys would take, wearing tight clothes as it was their second skin. Mom had blood shot eyes when i woke up the next morning, she couldn't even form one sentence properly. That's when her addiction started, AA meetings after AA meetings but nothing works. She said it would pass that it was just her coping with the divorce, guess 5 years wasn't enough.

I went towards my wardrobe grabbing my usual black T - shirt with blue skinny jeans, i tied a flannel around my waist and put in my converse. It was my first day in a brand new school, I wasn't nervous but being around a bunch of people was the last place i wanted to be. The smell of alcohol pierced my nose right when i opened the door, it was a normal scent now like a room spray, that's how our house smells 24 hour. Dining table was never occupied anymore since it's such a hard work for mom too throw her beer bottles. I went out of the house without saying good bye since it's not even worth it, stopping by the usual bus stop.

The building of the school wasn't big so i would have to pass a lot of people, walking towards the principals office was longer on school days, bumping onto people was a normal feeling now since it happens a lot , my shoulder was numb by the time i made it to the principals office. There were four other people waiting to be called in. Two of them were blonde , the third one had brown hair with blond ends and the last one had brown curly hair that fell perfectly on his forehead. I guess this is how my life will start.