(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Saturday:
I tried to sleep in on Saturday morning because my mom and I had to go to this weird family reunion thing on my Grandpa's side of the family, but I still had to wake up. My dad and brother went to our cousin's birthday party in Hoboken, and I really wanted to go there instead. The drive was really long because the house was somewhere in South Jersey called Spring Lake or something. When we got there, I gathered my family event survival supplies: my phone, my charger, a folder with my drawings and extra paper in it, and sunglasses, and I tried to avoid as many people as I could, which did not work at all. My mom made me say hi to my cousins that I never met, who were named America and Jake, even though I'm pretty sure he was a younger Alex from Target. I met some other relatives and I had to get a nametag, too. I hid in the bathroom until I saw my aunt and uncle, the only people I knew. I thought my cousin Jessie would come, but I didn't see her. Eventually my other cousin Annie came and we hung out with my Uncle and took pictures of nature and random people. When we saw that the girl who was guarding the name tags was gone, we stole a bunch of blank ones and wrote fake names on them. My personal favorite was my Pepe the frog one. It turned out to be a really fun day.

Sunday:
I actually slept in late today, and its probably gonna be the last time a do that this summer. Emma texted me at 10am to see if I wanted to go to Great Kills Swim Club with her. I worked on biology for an hour and then we went. Her swim club is so much better than ours, I'm so jealous. There were 3 diving boards, and one is like 40 feet tall. I was scared to go on it at first, but it was pretty fun. Later Emma, Caroline, her friend Isabella and I all went in one shower and started singing the Zoey 101 theme really loudly. Two random girls joined in, and after that we sang at least 3 other songs. Besides diving boards there was a slide, a volleyball court, and a cool umbrella thing in the pool that had water pouring down on the edges. Later we went back to Emma's house and we went night swimming. We did each other's make up and we did the Bean Boozled challenge, which I lost. Later that night Emma and I were hanging out downstairs watching Little Rascals while Caroline and Isabella were sleeping on the couches. I guess we were too loud because Isabella woke up and reminds us that Fear The Walking Dead was on. All three of us watch that and then we go to bed.