Larry Smut

As Louis passed out of the bathroom, he already knew something was different. The way Harry looked at him in disguise. Harry never looked at him in that way. That's the look Louis sees in every single one of his nightmares. Louis tells him about his sexual orientation, and Harry always reacts the same: disguised. As Louis stood there, with only a towel around his Hips and watery hair he already knew what happened. His Computer. He has an own "Larry Stylinson" document. Their fans are real artists, they draw things Louis can just dream of. But if Harry has seen them...

Immediately Louis turned around to get back into the Bathroom. But Harry was a lot faster than Louis, of course. Harry was much taller than Louis and he definitively was the one who goes to gym every day. "Lou" Harry said, his voice cracking. Louis was so scared. What if Harry is going to hate him? "Haz" he responded, not able to hold the tears back any more. He let out a loud sob trying to stay as quite as he could. "What did you see?" Louis was so scared of Harry's answer. The two stood in the middle of the bathroom, both with the backs towards the door, looking at each other in the mirror. Harry looked so sad, so disguised but most of all so desperate. "I don't know what I have just seen, Lou. I can't believe you have something like this. I can't imagine what you have done whit those." Louis looked at him, his eyes widened "Oh gosh Haz, not this! I have never.. oh god" His awkward explanation was interrupted by Harry, letting the towel around louis Hips fall to the floor. The moment Harry's hand wrapped around Louis cock they both thought they are going to die. Louis because of the feeling he gave him, and Harry because that's what he wanted for so long. Louis looked at him so needy, that Harry can't hold back a little moan. Harry's hand slowly began to move, and Louis knees suddenly began to shake it was just too much. "Harry" Louis said weekly. "I can't.." his voice trailed off as Harry began to move his hand faster. Louis closes his eyes, and the feelings harry gave him, he couldn't deny that this was in his mind for months and months, he wouldn't say that he was in love with Harry, but he was deferentially the hottest guy he ever met. A lot hotter tan Stan actually. His Curls, his dimples and those deep green eyes, that's just too much. Louis knew he was affected by guys since primary school. Stan wasn't his first crush actually, but he was deferentially the first one who ever felt the same way. But Louis and Stan were never as close as Harry and Louis are now. Louis grabbed Harry's muscular biceps and couldn't help but moan. His dick was growing bigger and bigger in harrys hand and Harry just let himself fall on his knees right in front of louis erection. "i never did this so please don't expect anyt.." Harrys little speech was interrupted from Louis Hands pulling on his hair and needy "Haz please". Harry kissed Louis inner thighs and as he began to kiss further to Louis pretty big "friend" Louis began to whimper "Please haz, don't tease" and Harry finally let Louis length slip into his mouth. Louis cock was big and heavy, and Harry could taste his spectrum. As he began to move his head Louis began to rock his hips into Harry's mouth. He was so needy, so horny, he was a sweaty mess and as Harry looked up to Louis face he moved his Mouth faster, wrapping his hands around the part he couldnt take. Louis moaning got louder and his whole body began to sake. "Harry... Haz... I'm... not going to.. I'm so close... Please faster.. Yeah oh my... AHHH HARRRYYYY" As he cum Harry didn't spit anything. As he looked up again, Louis was staring at him. Staring at him so deep and passionate, Harry began to wonder how he couldn't notice how wonderful this boy was. Not just wonderful, he as so perfect. And as their lips crushed together both of them were just so passionate because both got what they want now. Each Other.

L.P 29.08.2015