undercover

Picture of Catalina

Catalina pov
Now I know what your thinking I didn't agree to wear this dress in my defense but I guess it's how I will get notice.

I was walking around with a lot of whistles going around by werewolves dogs I went and sat at the bar and order a bloody mary I was about to pay when a guy said "that gentlemen up there paid for your drink"

I turned around and looked at a guy who still looked to be in high school but he's not my target he's the only thing I have to get closer to my actual target.

I smiled and the bartender said "he would like to know if you want to join him" "tell him I said no thanks" and I went dancing on the floor I like to see them chasing after me like if I'm a prize.

The song booty by Jennifer lopez came on and I was dancing and he was watching the whole time I can tell he liked my dancing the song was over and the club was going to close soon.

And then someone taped me on my shoulder I turned around and met the guy that bought me a drink "hello beautiful I'm Raphel and you are"

"About to leave" feisty I like that
" you know what you will like even more " "what" "if you leave before I crush your family jewels" your new around here aren't you I hope you stick around some more maybe we can have something more kitten"

Then he winked and walked away pig is all I could think well I know one thing now is that he is still in high school and that's exactly were I am going to go

When I got back home I took a shower and went to bed.

Th next day

I got up early and threw on some shorts that were ripped and a skull shirt with black converse
I drived my mustang to the high school I parked my car and got out and walked to the front office with some whistle and a lot of I hit that and got my schedule and had calculus first great

As soon as I walked in I smelled the most delicious smell ever. Peaches and chocalte milk I know weird combe but it smelled good and I knew it was my mate I walked in and saw a guy my mate kissing a blonde hair girl while touching her boob and then I heard him say "mine" and tryed grabbing me and I just took a seat with him starring at me.

Tyler's pov
I woke up with a girl cuddle up next to me I won this bet and I took a shower and got ready for school and my wolf was very jumpy and I didn't understand why

I eat breakfast and the guys were outside waiting for me. Cole was the first one to talk "there's a new girl today" everybody was talking about how to make her get in there bed.

We pulled up to school and I went to class with the guys and Ashley came in "hey babe miss me" and we started kissing when something that smelled so good like strawberries and oatmeal then I saw her she looked beautiful.

I tryed grabbing her but she turned away and sat down I wanted to tell her I was sorry but she never looked back.

And all I could think about is how beautiful and perfect she was.

Catalina pov

The day went by pretty quickly and I never talked to anybody I saw my mate and his friends with some girls and I turned to my car and saw Jake

I ran to him and he lifted me up in a hug "hey there cat I got your order you requested" and two guys came over with a big suitcase "it's all in there" "of course" I opened the back and brought out two bags that had money stashed in there.

"Is it all in there" "of course" we both started laughing and he said " keep in touch if you want more cat" "I will"

And he walked back to his car and I saw my mate looking at me the whole time and so were his friends I got in my car and went home. Unfortunately my target didn't show at School but I hope he does or else it would be trouble for me.

Tyler pov
I watched her hug another guy and I was mad and she was laughing and then she saw me and left the guys and I went back home and they kept telling me maybe it was a cousion or a brother

And all I could think was I will win back her and we will live happily ever after and then I went to sleep dreaming of my beautiful mate. She will see I'm not a player I'm a lover.

Hey guys it's carmela who likes the book who doesn't

Please vote comment