chapter 7

Rosalind pov
Another year has passed since the meeting I've been getting really good at my training the master is enjoying my progress we just need another year before our master gives us the plan.

I decide to go out and get some ice cream with my baby girl and go enjoy the day we walked into the ice cream parlor and there was a bunch of teenagers there and they were starring some whistles and others just gave me a glare.

We order and sat down our ice cream came and I feed my baby first a vanilla ice cream I cleaned her up and burp her then I enjoyed my ice cream we were about to leave when a girl blocked my way.

"Awe what a cute baby" "thank you" "is she yours" "yes she is"
"I hope she doesn't turn into a whore like her mother" "first off you don't know me or my story so I would suggest you move and shut your mouth before I shut it for you" "excuse me" "you heard me dog that's why you guys have great hearing"

She tried to grab me but I kicked her in the stomach and flipped her over nobody moved "why do they have people like you I come in trying to enjoy my day and you had to say something dome that's what I call being insecure about oneself"

"Your so strong how come" "that's for me too know but that goes for everyone who thinks it smart enough to say something to me again"

I walked out with a lot of shocked faces me and my baby went to the park next and I was pushing her in the swing then a bunch of werewolves came out.

I didn't pay no attention to them just my baby then one of them speaked "who are you" "why do you care" I could tell he was very royal "I care because you hurt one of my own" "well maybe she should keep her mouth shut and stop sticking her nose in everybody eles business"

"Bow down" I started laughing
They looked confused "no I don't bow down to your kind every again" "who sent you" "myself" "what's your name" "its not important but what really is important is you leaving I wanted to have a perfect day but you are ruining my happy mood dog"

"No" I then put my baby in the stroller which is water proof
"NO" then the thunder and the lighting came "LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER COME BACK TO QUESTION ME EVER AGAIN OR ELES IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE FROM HERE LEAVE NOW"

They all left whining then I said "let's go home baby girl shall we"
And we left.

Master pov
After that dinner night I erased her memory again so she would forget and I was hope she would forget about her baby but a child bond can't be touched.

Prince pov

Its been a year since I've seen my mate and I miss her a lot I was at the ice cream parlor when I saw no one there I grabbed a ice cream and went to the park there she was with a girl she looked beautiful.

Then a bunch of werewolf sourned her and I couldn't here very well but they wanted her to do something then they made her really mad and she started making thunder and lighting you could sense power around her I was on my way to tell my parents but the werewolves were already there
And all I heard next was "son we need to tell you something"

Picture above is the Prince