Ashley that's funny

Picture of Ashley

Catalina pov

I woke up from a horrible dream that I can never get rid of it was the day my father would beat me senseless and called me useless my mother ran away with her true mate and left me and what was funny is she said I was a disgrace to her and her new family I will never be able to be loved by anyone.

I got dress and ready for school and eat breakfast I parked in the parking spot yesterday there was my mate with the same blond yesterday and pushed her away what a pathetic excuse for a mate. I was looking at the sky and saw that the day would be under weather just like I will be.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around and there's Raphael
"Hey babe miss me" "no not really" "see I like you your different then the other girls"
"And I suppose you expect me to become a slut and come begging for you to give me a good night"
"Fiesty and beautiful tell me why don't we just cut the act and you come on a date with me"

"Let me think about it oh wait I don't have to no"

I say the next part real loud

"BECAUSE I DONT CHEAT ON MY MATE I DONT CARE WHO IT IS"

And walked away with Raphael smiling at me and all I kept saying is if I snap like that again I will loose my undercover and not finish my job I don't know what has got into me

Tyler pov

"BECAUSE I DONT CHEAT ON MY MATE I DONT CARE WHO IT IS"

That's all I heard before she walked away from Raphael.

I promised myself I would win her over and my plan was to make her jealous so I used Ashley and it didn't work it only made her more angry at me I'm so stuipd.

Catalina pov

I am so angry right now it's not even funny I had to deal with Raphael and Tyler and Tyler friends and some sluts who want me. Away from there man's and in my defense they don't have a shot with either or then they were fighting over me and I am just so angry and I feel my anger consume me and all I could think was don't blow your cover

I was walking to my car when I was stopped by a blond who looks like the same one that was on my mate

"Hey ugly" I kept walking and she said "are you deaf"
"I know your not talking to me barbie" "what did you just say" "you heard me" and I got in her face everybody was around us "anyways I want to say stay away from my mans"

I laughed. "Its funny how you need to have more than one man to make you happy" "do you know who your talking to" "well yeah your the one who just came up here your names Ashley right"

She nodded "is anyone eles here name ashely" nobody step forward "I didn't think so " your the one ruin my life because of you my Tyler made me make you jealous"

"Well first that's your fault that you decide to be the second girl and two ashely that's funny because you can have him

And I walked away with all eyes on me I need to work out so I went to the gym and came back home making dinner I had a knock on My door I could sense my mate and his buddies around

I open the door and there was my friend Aaron "hey cat" "hey aa Ron" "aww come on still gonna keep calling me that"
"You know it"

"Are you cooking" "yes" he went threw faster than I could even say yes "just come on in invite yourself won't you"

After we got done eating
Aaron left he came to warn me about how dangerous this mission is no one ever successful. But I do I hope nothing ruins my plan in the mean time.
And I kept thinking I was right about my day being all under the weather and I kept thinking my mom was finally right about something I could never be loved because" to love is to destroy and. That to be loved is the one to be destroyed"

Tyler pov

I saw her arguing with ashely and then I heard her say she could have me I watched her the rest of the day I know you might think I'm a stocker but you can't deny soulmates

I'm going to win her back by her heart and she will never give me up she will fight for me as the same as me.