one

Lyn-Z giggled as she stepped on her dress. "I can't believe it! We're the first people to do it!"
"To get platonically married?" Gerard sighed while Lyn-Z frantically checked to see if she ripped the fabric. "A friendly reminder that we were both forced into this, and I only just met you and befriended you. So, we aren't platonically getting married, but more in an arranged marriage where we at least get along, without falling in love, because honestly, we're both gay."
"Of course I know, I just want to stay positive," Lyn-Z walked closer in a frightening fashion. Gerard turned his gaze away before she put her cold hands on his chin and jerked his head towards her to face her glassy eyes. She bent over, setting her pale arms over his neck, leaning in.
"What the hell are you doing?" Gerard whispered. He awkwardly shifted around as Lyn-Z locked her hands tighter.
"Play along, someone's coming." She kept moving towards Gerard, until their lips were less than a centimeter away.
But she didn't kiss him.
She stayed where she was. Gerard could practically feel her breath on him. But Lyn-Z and Gerard still remained where they were.
Gerard sighed and  looked down. "Are you gonna? Well... you know."
"No, this looks real enough," she muttered.
"Oh... ok then." Gerard looked the the floor before she put two fingers under his chin and lifted his head back up again, stroking his black hair.
"It needs to look real."
"It looks real."
"That's right, sugar." Gerard's mouth fell open a bit as Lyn-Z laughed at his reaction.
"What the fuck?!"
"I've been in fake relationships before, I do all the work, I find my way out somehow, okay?" Lyn-Z grinned again and put her forehead against his, Gerard's expression not changing.
"You're crazy!"
"Yes, but I'm smart, and Gerard, that's what matters. We can get ourselves out of this mess somehow, maybe we could run away, or have terrible fights, or maybe you could even fake your death!" Lyn-Z finally stopped smiling when Gerard shuddered at the last phrase. "No, that could never work."
"You've been in these situations before?" Gerard bit his bottom lip, seeming a bit more comfortable around her.
"Yep, trust me, it'll be okay." She patted him on the head, and he laughed weakly.
___________________________

Lyn-Z swiped her hands on the piano Gerard, who was currently yelling assorted things about gay sex, was sitting on top of. She started slamming on the keys and screaming with him. Out of nowhere, Gerard stopped.
"Wait, stop. I wanna try something." She gestured to the keys and he reaches out, and in dead silence, Gerard pressed the G key. "What the fuck," he added under his breath.
"What's the matter?" Lyn-Z backed away from Gerard, because based off of his shocked expression, he was not okay.
"That... hurt me." Gerard felt tears welling up in his eyes, and began to avoid contact with her. "I-I don't know, but somehow, I could feel it, and it hurt."
She sat next to him, draping her arm over his shoulder before he pushed it off. Lyn-Z looked away, then back. "Sometimes a certain sound can take you back to when you were young, anything you thought of?" Lyn-Z asked in an understanding tone.
"Well, yeah, but that's for later," Gerard looked away, then back into her eyes.
"Oh... okay," she stuttered, "wanna change the topic?"
"Sure."
"How about... love life. Is there anyone?" Lyn-Z giggled.
"I'm, like, five years old, Lyn," Gerard laughed.
"Eighteen," she corrected, "so... come on, you have to know someone! Like, well, there's the vampire boy, Ryan, who, no, he has a boyfriend. He's too weird to live, or that's what his MySpace bio says, anyway. Or maybe that Pete kid, wait... according to his last t-shirt, Patrick Stump," Lyn-Z paused to do air quotes, "owns his ass. And Patrick Stump is that demon kid, so, better not mess with him. How about that boy, what's his name? Ray! Ray torso, I've met him once, you'd love him."
"Ray Toro, and were you even listening? He was dating my brother! They were gonna get married... well, Mikey died a few days before-" Gerard paused, his eyes wide, "Sorry, I need a bit."
"I understand. My friend Ji-" Lyn-Z cut herself off, "No, I won't make this about me."
Gerard looked up after a while, then wiped tears from his eyes, "Anyway, you get my point. My love life is okay, it's okay. I'm okay, I promise."
All of the sudden, the door opened, and a boy with blond hair, glowing yellow eyes, horns, and bloody hands stood at the frame. "You're up," he said, in a cold, empty voice, before disappearing completely.
Lyn-Z stared, in shock. "T-that was Patrick Stump," Gerard gave her a confused look, "Y'know... the guy Pete Wentz's ass belongs to."
"Oh, it's just- I thought that you were joking when you said he was a demon," Gerard explained. "That's all."
"Oh, okay," Lyn-Z then added in a whisper, "if his hands are bloody he and Wentz must be doing some kinky shit."
___________________________