My Handicap Luna

This is my second try at a new story hopefully you like it!! XD comment and vote XD XD XD let me know what I need to change or if you are confused on any of the characters!!

*Chapter 1* ~~Not even Tony Hawk can do that! ~

(!! YEAAAHH WOOOO!!)

That's all the noise I heard in the background the cheers of the growing crowd watching me do what do best and what I love. Feeling the breeze of the wind through my hair, and the stomach dropping feeling as I pull off a perfect back flip off the bowl and feel the rush as I land it and everyone is recording it with their phones ready to show the world the next sensation.

That sensation is me, the names Kimberly Red but my friends call me "RED". I'm paralyzed from the waist down making everyday things hard but not impossible and I'm also a werewolf haha left that out pretty big deal I'm part of the moon dusk pack it's a huge pack with over 400 of us me and my friends all have are parts in helping out in the pack, I'm a lookout since running is still painful for me even in wolf for. I am a medium sized wolf, with firey red fur and one white paw and ear, do too me being paralyzed at an early age before my first shift my wolf couldn't heal me from being paralyzed so I listed mobility as a wolf running just wasn't easy but being my wolf was the only place I could stretch my legs and feel free.

"Hey Red Ova Here! "my friends call from the sidelines.

" That was Epic, Tony Hawk has nothing on you girl" Thomas was yelling loudly.

"yeahhhh girl, never seen anything like that, you used your wheelchair to create a new amazing sport! Sarah belted out.

"Thanks guys haha if it wasn't for you guys cheering me on I don't think I could of done it." i said

"Ever since you were little you have been trying to pull stunts off in that thing!! "" it's your calling hahaha", Marcus said cracking up.

"yeah, yeah, let's go get some grub I'm hungery!, I said

TOO THE SHARK BAIT BAR!!, Marcus yelled.

"SHARK BAIT", "HO HA HA", we all screamed in unison.

That was are Fav movie of all time when we were kids, Finding Nemo, it reminded me that even though you have a disability your not alone, that you always have your friends by your side.

I had my friends by side since I was five, I met them at school after my horrible accident, there's Thomas he tall about 6'4 with bleach blonde locks that sweep across his face perfectly, but cover up his big blue eyes a lot. He was a larger sized wolf that had dirty blonde fur with hints of brown and he had a black circular birthmark on his hind leg he was a tracker in are wolf pack, keeping the territories clear of rogues being lean and fit helps. He is a gym guy always working out, fit and athletic but his passion is skateboarding you can take that board away from that boy haha.

Marcus is well the awkward and crazy, funny brother of Thomas and u can't tell their brothers at all, Marcus has long dark brown hair more like the surfer style, he has had long hair for as long as I can remember, I just wish he would cut it haha, he is about 6'1, tall too but has these big brown eyes and perfect tan skin and very muscular build with his perfect jawline and scruff it accents his features well. He was a strong built wolf with light brown fur and a hint of black throughout, he is the beta of the alpha in are pack, He would make u laugh in any situation just to see you smile but very supportive and was always there too put a smile on my face on my worst days.

And then there's Sarah, what every girl wishes they looked like tall, skinny, tan, and long brunette hair with a tint of blonde accents and these sparkly green eyes and sweet smile makes all the guys fawn over her. Her wolf was a medium size with dark brown fur and blonde tipped ears and tail, She has an amazing personality, sweet, generous, caring always looking out for others epically her friends, she was really possive of her friends making sure no one broke are hearts but I think that was a lot of her she wolf kicking in. she was my best friend, has been since I met her back at school when I first returned after my accident.

"You coming", Marcus yelled

"yeah wait up, my arms are sore after all that pushing" i said

"you can smell the fish and fries from here, Woo! ", Marcus said while dancing awkwardly.

" You always knew how too embarrasse us in public didn't you Marcus", Sarah said

"haha let's just order some food and relax", Thomas wailed

~~~*riiipppp*~~~~ ~~~*riiippppp*~~~

Taking off my knee and elbow pads, while waiting to eat, staring out at the sunset thinking back to when me and my mom watched the sunset every evening from are balcony. Watching the beautiful colors painted across the sky, it made me miss her more thinking back to that dreadful day, the day of the accident when I lost my mom and my legs.

****FLASHBACK******

It was a cool night, the moon bright in the dark sky, i was five at the time staring out the window thinking, my mom always told me that where ever we went the moon would follow and I would keep my eyes on it the whole time.

"Ready for your first day of school tomorrow sweetie", mom said aloud

"Yes!!!" I CANT WAIT!!! ", i screamed with enthusiasm.

" Aww my little one is growing up so fast" mom said sweetly.

"oh dear", "looks like a Lotta traffic, hope we don't get home late your father will be worried." mom said concerned

"maybe you can push them outta the way hehehehe" i said chuckling.

"haha I can't do that sweetie, let's just take this short cut down the farm roads then, we should get their quicker. " mom said.

" ok hehe", i said

"Make sure you pack your book bag and grab your lunch mo..... Oh MY AHHHHHH!!!

"KIMBERLY ", mom screamed out as she swerved the truck too the side trying to vere off the road but the log truck took up the whole road, mom slides over the truck seat next to me and covered me with her body to protect me.

*****END FLASHBACK *******

The impact hit the drivers side and killed my mom instantly, i was in critical condition loosing a lot of blood and no movement of my lower body, I remember being in" icu " hearing the doctor say I am lucky I am alive if it wasn't for my mom protecting me I would of died too.

The doctor said I was paralyzed from the waist down, and would never be able to walk again needing rehab and a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

Going to school for the first time in a wheel chair was hard getting to classes on time and dealing with bullies but as I got older I made friends with Sarah and then the boys and they helped me through my depression and painful days and my first painful shift at 13 causing me more pain then normal do to my disability but they still showed me the good side of things.

" earth to reddd" Thomas said

"sorry guys was just thinking about stuff, but hey guess what heard the pack house is throwing a barbecue this weekened" i said

"woo, can't wait" "RIBS", Marcus yelled

"and don't forget we get to meet the new alpha" i said excited.