~~~Heart broken in 2 ~~Chapter 4

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PART 2!!! STORY BEING CHANGED SINCE CHAPTER 3!!! MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER!!

WILL BE REWRITING CHAPTER 3 WITH THE CONTENT I PUT IN AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

~~~Enjoy!!!~~~

I could not believe my eyes, the Alpha holding hands with my Kimberly. This can be happening, or maybe it is because that is how fate aligned itself. I try to ignore the feeling that eats at me when I see walk through that gate. It's like a strong bond but almost as strong as the beautiful mate next to me.

It can't be can it, can they both be my MATE!

"Are you OK Marcus, you seem a little pale?" Kimberly said aloud.

"I....I ..I am fine, just kinda shocked you are holding hands with our Alpha." Marcus said.

"Yeah well.. i was coming to tell you that the Alpha is my mate!" Kimberly said with excitement.

"He is so sweet and we talked about all are favorites things on the way here" Kimberly said rambling on.

As I heard Kimberly rambling on I couldn't help but feel sad inside but at the same time happy for her.

But I felt something different like I wanted to rip the Alpha's throat out, idk I cant understand why but jack is feeling uneasy and I can tell.

*I don't like him touching my mate!* *He needs to be taught a lesson*!!! jack yelled in my head while growling.

"wait jack, did you just say MATE!" I said in shock.

*omg I did umm Marcus I think we have a problem ....I think we have two mates." jack said in utter shock.

I stood there hearing what jack said, I was in shock myself not understanding the situation but somehow I always new me and Kimberly had something special.

I always knew we would be best friends but never thought we would be mates. Now I have to find out I am going too tell her if she thinks the Alpha is her mate.

She must be wrong, I am her mate, not this jerk, stupid alpha is not taking what is MINE!

"GRRRRRR" Marcus growls in a low tone.

Instantly the Alpha looks up at Marcus as Kimberly wheels her way towards Marcus he pulls Kimberly to him and it causes the Alpha to attack quicker than Marcus expected.

"Stop! Don"t Marcus!" Kimberly yells in horror.

As the Alpha leaps at Marcus aiming for his shoulder to bite, Kimberly rolls herself in between them to stop them from hurting each other, in that instance the Alpha slams into Kimberly. She falls out of her wheelchair in an instant and her back slams into the picnic table behind Marcus.

As her back hit the table it slammed her last good disc in her back causing it too fracture her upper back as she yelps in pain, Marcus stops and runs to her side. He sees her inner wolf trying too heal her already starting but with her already being paralyzed It does'nt seem to be working fast enough. I her whisper in a hushed tone that she starting to go numb on the upper half of her body.

In an instance I look up at the Alpha to find him looking back in horror at what happened.

"Get her to the pack doctor as quick as you can!" Alpha says in a hurried tone.

As he said those words he fled the scene.

"That idiot, that coward, how could he just leave you GRRRRRRRR!" Marcus says in pure anger.

Seeing the alpha leave Marcus attempts to lift Kimberly up and run as fast as he can to the pack doctor, leaving his new mate behind. As he is running he realizes his new mate isn't following him and he doesn't feel the need to find her.

"I can't understand, I thought she was my mate!" Marcus says.

As he says those words He looks down at Kimberly as she is mumbling something, trying hard to make out what she said.

"what are you saying Kimberly?, I am almost to the pack doctor hold on!" Marcus says to her.

"I..mate.. am .. yours...... Kimberly mumbles before she passes out from the pain.

"...wait your what!" Marcus says in shock as he walks into the pack"s doctor's house.

AUTHORS NOTE!!

~~~~hope you guys like!!! I will be changing the story from chapter 3 !!

PART 2 !!! READ THIS FIRST BEFORE U READ CHAPTER 4~~~!!!!~~~It will be that Marcus didn't find the girl by her scent and claim her as his mate by her scent, Kimberly set the girl up as bait for Marcus because she was afraid to face her fears of admitting that Marcus was her mate! she set up the girl by making her wear the clothes of Kimberly's using that as a scent catcher for Marcus so he would be distracted~~~

CONTIN.~~~Also changes how Kimberly met the alpha, not as a mate but as a friend and by the end of the day slowly staring liking each other by the time she gets to Marcus backyard she is already letting the Alpha hold her hand! (you know those kind of made in a day relationships lol XD!)

~~~Sorry I know it might confuse you but I was going to have Marcus have two mates but decided it was too early to throw that in so if you stay tuned you will see!!! What drama I have planned!! sorry if it confuses you I am just trying to change how I wrote this a year ago don't like how chapter 3 was!!

I WILL BE REWRITING CHAPTER 3  SO IT INVOLVES THE THINGS ABOVE!!!

SORRY IF THE GRAMMAR IS NOT GREAT!!